All reviewsgreeted warmlyhuge bathroomhotel is locatedother hotelscracker barrelpark and flywould stay here againan early morning flightmeeting roomnight's sleeprooms were very cleanconvenient locationabove averageking bedairport shuttlehotel roomshuttle service
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Best thing about the hotel was the friendly staff that greeted us and the attention we received. The location was also great. It is located within 2 mi from the airport and they do offer an airport shuttle. The breakfast was good. The hotel did not seem new, but clean. Do not get a room by
the elevator. We didn't, but noted it was very noisy. There is a computer available but it is in the lobby, with no privacy. There is only an outdoor pool with no whirlpool.

Room Tip: not by the elevator, see my review
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank kenfr
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The good~
•Helpful, friendly front desk staff
•Quiet hotel, even though next to I-70
•Comfortable bed
•Continental breakfast

The not so good~
•whatever they use to clean the bathroom floor sticks to your feet
•business center is an old SLOW computer in the lobby; my dial-up is faster at home!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank J F
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The room was wonderful, the hot tub divine and the breakfast buffet was delicious. We will definitely direct friends and family to stay at this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carrie S
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I arrived late at this hotel from the Airport. The front desk Staff was very friendly and struck up a conversation up my arrival. I was able to get a very nice room. It was very clean & everything was in its place. They do serve continental Breakfast in the morning which even included pancakes. They do offer Airport Shuttles in case you are in need of a 'free' ride.

A++ for this hote.

Room Tip: I had room 111 it was right by reception however it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Blonde L
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This hotel's facade appears quite new; however, the interior is quite old complete with 1 very small elevator. Rooms are clean and somewhat updated. The breakfast menu is identical to all Holiday Inn Express establishments. In order to use the exercise facility one must go next door to the Staybridge Suites.

Because the hotel is located very close to the highway, traffic noises were bothersome when the air conditioner clicked off. The hotel serves as a parking facility for travelers flying out of Indianapolis and also seems to cater to groups. On the morning we left there was a large tanker truck, a moving van and a truck hitched to a large van parked on the grassy area immediately in front of the hotel.

Our stay was okay but I would not rate it as high as most Holiday Inn Expresses where we have stayed.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Dear MiVacation,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. I am glad you liked your room accommodations as well as our breakfast. I am deeply sorry you found our hotel less than satisfactory. I apologize for any inconvenience the traffic noise caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Jaime W