All reviews greeted warmly huge bathroom hotel is located other hotels cracker barrel park and fly would stay here again an early morning flight meeting room night's sleep rooms were very clean convenient location above average king bed airport shuttle hotel room shuttle service
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I arrived late at this hotel from the Airport. The front desk Staff was very friendly and struck up a conversation up my arrival. I was able to get a very nice room. It was very clean & everything was in its place. They do serve continental Breakfast in the morning which even included pancakes. They do offer Airport Shuttles in case you are in need of a 'free' ride.

A++ for this hote.

Room Tip: I had room 111 it was right by reception however it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Blonde L
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This hotel's facade appears quite new; however, the interior is quite old complete with 1 very small elevator. Rooms are clean and somewhat updated. The breakfast menu is identical to all Holiday Inn Express establishments. In order to use the exercise facility one must go next door to the Staybridge Suites.

Because the hotel is located very close to the highway, traffic noises were bothersome when the air conditioner clicked off. The hotel serves as a parking facility for travelers flying out of Indianapolis and also seems to cater to groups. On the morning we left there was a large tanker truck, a moving van and a truck hitched to a large van parked on the grassy area immediately in front of the hotel.

Our stay was okay but I would not rate it as high as most Holiday Inn Expresses where we have stayed.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Dear MiVacation,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. I am glad you liked your room accommodations as well as our breakfast. I am deeply sorry you found our hotel less than satisfactory. I apologize for any inconvenience the traffic noise caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We were hosting an event in the area and had several rooms reserved for 2 or 3 nights each. It was our first time to use this hotel and they were excellent. We will use them again in the future. They were friendly, rooms were clean, and the breakfast was outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PeterL23
Reviewed February 25, 2012

The folks in this Holiday Inn are on there game, they are very friendly and take care of your needs I was very impressed. Your manager gets right in there and takes on any job she feels needs help she went out of her way to get our 13 people taken care of .
Your rooms were very clean and fresh.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jackie G
Reviewed December 6, 2011

My family and I had a great time at the Holiday Inn Express in Plainfield, IN. It was very family oriented and comfortable. The hot continental breakfast was beyond the best that I have ever had at a hotel. It was definitely worth the stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business