All reviews greeted warmly huge bathroom hotel is located other hotels cracker barrel park and fly would stay here again an early morning flight meeting room night's sleep rooms were very clean convenient location above average king bed airport shuttle hotel room shuttle service
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We were hosting an event in the area and had several rooms reserved for 2 or 3 nights each. It was our first time to use this hotel and they were excellent. We will use them again in the future. They were friendly, rooms were clean, and the breakfast was outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PeterL23
Reviewed February 25, 2012

The folks in this Holiday Inn are on there game, they are very friendly and take care of your needs I was very impressed. Your manager gets right in there and takes on any job she feels needs help she went out of her way to get our 13 people taken care of .
Your rooms were very clean and fresh.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jackie G
Reviewed December 6, 2011

My family and I had a great time at the Holiday Inn Express in Plainfield, IN. It was very family oriented and comfortable. The hot continental breakfast was beyond the best that I have ever had at a hotel. It was definitely worth the stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The shared guy next door was very nice. New treadmills. Good resturants very close. And the wine tasting plans next door was a change of pace. Good management and very involved with the customers.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I am a tour operator from Pennsylvania and use a lot of different hotels. Everytime I need a hotel in the Indianapolis area I choose the Holiday Inn Express in Plainfield! The hotel is wonderful, very clean, and the staff can't be beat! The group department is one of the best I've every worked with and each time we pull into the hotel with our bus we are welcomed by their superior hospitality - do yourself a favor and stay here. They also offer a very nice deluxe continental breakfast and the location is just off the interstate and within walking distance to several restaurants and a winery! What more could you ask for!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business