All reviewsjacuzzi tubgreeted warmlyhuge bathroomhotel is locatedother hotelsoutdoor poolcracker barrelpark and flywould stay here againan early morning flightmeeting roomnight's sleeprooms were very cleanconvenient locationabove averagehotel roomking bed
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I travel alot for my business and i stay at lots of hotels. The Holiday Inn Express in Plainfield is the best hotel i have stayed in yet. The Free Breakfast is grade A the rooms are clean and very livable for travelers who live out of hotels such as myself. Raquel Garcia and her staff do a wonderful job helping you stay comfortable. The Free Shuttle service is also Grade A and very helpful. I personally would recommend this hotel to anyone i know and im sure they will enjoy there stay as much as i did......

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank john h
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I travel with business 11 mons out of the year. I found the Holiday Inn Express at Plainfield, IN staff to be very friendly and professinal even when dealing with a full hotel. The room was always ready and clean for the 2 weeks I was in this area. The hot breakfast was definately more then other hotels offering continental breakfast and was always fresh and delicious. The warm cookies was calling to me saying welcome every evening and was icing on the cake. The room was very comfortable and offered a good night rest. It is conviently located to Indianapolis and the area airport and resturants which was a plus also. You could not go wrong to choose this hotel.

Room Tip: No tips neccessary staff is always ready to help you.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We made reservations at another nearby hotel and after arriving we were totally disapointed. They were not friendly, the place was falling apart. The Holiday Inn Express was a totally different atmosphere. Everyone was very friendly, front desk, maids, maintenance...everyone made us feel welcome. The room was clean and COOL when we checked in, which was a big plus in 95 degree heat. The breakfast was great. The pool was clean and refreshing. Our stay was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2011

I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express. The rooms are nice. Big tvs. Great beds and linens. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast is decent and they have a great relationship with a hotel next door to offer food on weekday evenings.

Room Tip: I like this middle of the hotel on the second flo.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Our Indiana Red Hat Queen's Council held a Royal Wedding Event here on April 28 and 29, 2011. The staff and management went out of their way to help make this event "super spectacular". Always a helping hand, rolled out a red carpet, actually. Purchased Flowers in our colors. Opened breakfast early for our guests. All facilities were available for our use!. Rooms were clean and fresh, up todate, We had extra stuff to bring in, ie, decorations,a wedding cake, etc. Always someone at your elbow to help! Best hotel I have ever stay in. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2011