“Great place and great food!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #24 of 100 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Mooresville, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a great restaurant that is set up as both a sit down and a to-go style of a place. I love that! It makes it nice if you don't want to stay, but also provides a friendly and inviting atmosphere if you do want to eat there. The service was fast and they make your food right there in front of you (other than the meats which are prepared in back). The only thing I didn't like is it is located in a little stripmall style set of buildings that you can't access directly from the highway, but instead you have to turn at a stoplight away from it and then loop around to get to the parking lot. But other than that, it was great!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Corey B

Indianapolis, Indiana
“great as always!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat! love the queso and the chips! The staff is friendly and the food is great!! YUMMY!!!!!!

Visited December 2012
Danville, Indiana
“Made just for you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have found a place to enjoy great food! Lots of variety for average cost! Love trying something different with each visit. I love being able to have it fixed just the way you like it, right in front of you!

Visited October 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fantastic Catering!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

I used Qdoba Catering from the Plainfield restaurant for my mother's 50th Birthday Party. She absolutely loves Qdoba, so I thought this would be a good place to go. The cost was very reasonable. The total bill was about $300.00 for a service of 25 people (and that included a 20% tip). I explained to the manager that I thought the Hot Taco Bar would be best for most of my guests, but my mother really likes the Nake Burrito. He suggested that I order the Hot Taco Bar and just add the rice and beans for guests who want to do a naked burrito. I thought that was a fantastic suggestion and it worked out beautifully. Qdoba came to the house, set all of the food up, heated the little burners, made the rice fresh by tossing it with the cilantro, right there in the kitchen, and he was friendly and kind. We didn't have to do a thing. Qdoba handled everything. Everyone who wanted to do a naked burrito was able to and everyone who wanted a hard or soft shell taco was able to make that as well. My family absolutely loved it and everyone was pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out. My Aunt, the hostess of the party, was especially thrilled with the clean up. We just threw away the aluminum pans that the food came in. There were literally maybe a dozen serving utensils dirty in her sink when we went to clean up the party. Qdoba had provided plastic eating utensils, plastic serving utensils (which my Aunt washed and decided to keep), napkins, and bowls. I would definitely use Qdoba catering again.

• Visited October 2011