“Dr. Kim's”

El Jaripeo
Ranked #47 of 103 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I enjoyed the food, service and nice clean atmosphere at El Jaripeo Mexican Restaraunt in Plainfield IN. Highly Recommend this place.
2685 E. Main St.
317-837-0481

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I go to El Jaripeo for lunch since it is close to my office, plus I like the staff and the food. I especially like seeing Mexicans and others from Central and South America enjoying it because it gives me a good impression of the authenticity of the food (realizing that there are likely some adjustments for the tastes of those of us from the North). I recognize many of the same people when I go, which is also a good sign. I recommend it if you want good Mexican food with smiling faces and lively music.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

This place is great. The wife and I have been going there at least twice a month for years. Great margaritas, pork carnitas special and the tacos are great, shrimp anything is great, although sometimes a bit too spicy for me--so I just ask for them to tone it down and they do. The manager until a few weeks ago was great, and the new one seems to be just as nice and friendly. And the fact that hispanic people serving in a Mexican place do not speak english very good is probably a good thing. Loud sometimes, they always let us sit in the corner booth and turn down the tv for us, bring us special drinks they are thinking of trying out, and always try to provide something different if we order something,on the rare occasion, that we do not like as much as other stuff. Even with big crowds on weekends the service is always good, friendly, and attentive.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not clean, not professional, not a good place to eat! No one speaks english so it is hard to communcate with them. Food is okay!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

First of all , I am a vegetarian food fan, so I order their vegetable fajitas, it was great, then I order spinach casadia, I was good too, I didn't like cheese casadia because it was way too much cheese in that... Overall a good experience. The staff was really friendly, they make you feel comfortable. Our server offered us a nice sauce which I like the most. It adds a spiciness in my food...