“Pizza is absolutely disgusting”
Review of Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders - CLOSED

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This pizza is just not good. I wanted to like it, but its terrible. I opened it up before I left, and the 2 topping pizza I ordered and paid for was only halfway covered with minimal toppings. (see picture). The worst part is when I complained about it the girls just laughed, and said it looked like I ordered a half and half. I said NO I did not order a half and half. They never apologized, they didn't offer to remake the pizza, or any other compensation. So I just said fine, and left (my mistake, I was just too hungry to deal with incompetence without making a scene). Then when I got it home to eat... realized they are just as skimpy with the sauce. So basically I bought cheese and bread and paid $12 for it. I will not be returning, this pizza is disgusting.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Have ate there twice and will no more. Food doesn't even come close to being Italian. Had the ravioli dinner and was so dried out and pizza was horrible. Also overpriced. This was a delivery to work and was about 40 minutes late after my lunch break was over.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Personally, I say it is average. Currently, it is difficult to find fantastic pizza in Plainfield.

The restaurant is located in a strip mall and is relatively small. In the winter time it can get chilly sitting near the door. There is not much for decor.

The pizza is "Papa John's" like and may be better or worst depending on your preferences. It is good but not award winning. The kids like it and that is a good reason to return.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Had the Club this trip, and it was delicious. Price is good, under $10 for sandwich, chips, drink, considering it is a 9" sandwich. Took a first time visitor, and he was delighted with his sandwich. He will look for Bellacinos in Dayton, OH.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good food but very pricey would not be my fiorst choice of a place to grab a bite. Much better cheaper places to eat.