“Nice place to stop for a bite to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Coachman

Coachman
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Nice place to stop for a bite to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is a nice restaurant in Plainfield. It was close to my hotel and is clean and the staff is courteous and friendly. I had the French Onion Soup and Shrimp Cocktail. Both were very good. I also had a glass of wine. The meal was very reasonably priced as well.

• Visited August 2014

“Not my cup of tea”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

It just seemed like we had a waitress that didn't care how thirsty we were. Meat was icky. Seemed run down.

Union City, Michigan
“nice atmosphere, good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

We enjoyed our stop at the "Coachman."
the atmosphere was nice with seating inside or out on the deck. The parking lot was full so we thought there may be a wait, but they have plenty of seating. We were seated directly. I had the broiled gruper, it was excellent. My husband had the grilled shrimp/scallop kabob with he enjoyed but wished he more. They bring homemade rolls with a choice of buter or their own cinnamon butter, YUM! They have many other items on the menu such as steaks, pastas, mexican, burgers, sandwiches and much more. I'm sure you will find something to enjoy.

Visited August 2014
Houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Need food.Dont stop here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We are foodies who know food. This is some of the worst food I have tried. My high school cafeteria could have done better. Over cooked food. Frozen food (only thing bearable).

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank babsy616
Boulder, Colorado
“Vegetarians can eat here too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

My co-worker and I were in town for business and he took me to dinner at The Coachmen Restaurant & Lounge, recommended by the staff at the La Quinta Inn & Suites. Restaurant is located within walking distance of the hotel. I am a vegetarian and my co-worker is a meat lover, he chose this restaurant based on this love of prime rib and I, I was most satisfied with their vegetarian options. I was able to have a full meal of their twice baked potato (staff accommodated my request to leave bacon off), house salad with ranch, rolls with cinnamon butter, hand breaded mushrooms and bread pudding. Portion sizes were plentiful (in fact, I was unable to finish my selective meal), drink selections were available (I ordered a Blue Moon beer and my co-worker ordered a hard drink). Our waiter was helpful and attentive, space was available, food tasted homemade, atmosphere was friendly and prices were more than affordable. I was satisfied with my meal and plan on returning for yet another Sunday dinner.

• Visited July 2014