“Classic family run rest”
Review of Coachman

Coachman
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great food, reasonable price, excellent waitress. Great food, reasonable price, excellent waitress. Great food, reasonable price, excellent waitress.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay in Plainfield. The hamburgers were great. The second meal we ordered the prime rib and it really was cooked to perfection. Great baked potatoes!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Nice casual place to have a few drinks outside. We come here often in the summer and fall. Usually have good deals, and the food is ok. Great place to chill.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stopped for lunch at Coachman on my way to St. Louis from Columbus. I wanted to stop somewhere near Indy that seemed like a local place so I chose Coachman. I went on a Sunday afternoon during a Colts game and there was a decent crowd (30-40 people) but I was seated right away and got my drink within 2-3 minutes. I ordered a cup of chili and the Works Burger with potato salad. The chili was brought out within a couple minutes and the burger came out right as I finished the chili. The chili was pretty tasty and the burger was excellent. I even enjoyed the potato salad because it didn't have too much mayonnaise. The waitress was nice and even brought me another soda when she saw I was running low. All in all this is a good family oriented place I would go to more often if I lived in the area.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We did not have to wait long at all for a table they have in the summer outside eating they have very good steaks and salads.The service was excellent.

Been to Coachman? Share your experiences!