Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport
Hampton.com
$80
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$119
$103
$91
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$87
  • Free Internet
White House Suites Indianapolis Airport(Plainfield)(Great Value!)
$59
Agoda.com
All reviewsbedroom suitedirector of saleshighly recommend this facilityfree laundry roomindianapolis airporthome away from homeoutdoor poolfamily reunionliving areafull kitchenlarge groupthe hotel offersbeds were very comfortablestaff was friendlygreat place to staybreakfast buffetfitness center
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was my first time at this particular Staybridge. I chose it based on TripAdvisor ratings, and my expectations were actually exceeded. After a long day of driving, I was grateful for wonderful service by the front desk and a top-notch quality room. With so many Park-Sleep-Fly packages, you have to move your car to some remote lot. Not this time! They allowed me to stay parked opposite the front door. There is a delightful winery opposite the hotel. Don't miss that gem. And, I've got to say, the shuttle service to and from the airport was the best. Both drivers were delightful with positive, caring attitudes. It made both ends of my flight most enjoyable. This will be my hotel of choice for any future flights out of Indianapolis.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Dan S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

What a great review. I am blessed to be part of such a great team. Thank you

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My family and I always choose your hotel. Your staff is friendly, accommodating, and suffitient. We just love the front desk manager, David (don't remember his last name). And we had the pleasure of meeting Director of sales, Jennifer Smith. And your "pool guy" John was friendly and professional. We (my family and I) just want to say thank you for a pleasant visit. And we will always choose your hotel.

Room Tip: No matter what room you choose, you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

That was a very nice review and I appreciate your continued patronage. Thank you

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed here the day after Christmas as part of a relocation with the military and everything involved with our stay was phenominal! From making the initial resevation, to the rate and accomadating a large family traveling with a large dog, it was a welcome relief after driving through a blizzard all day.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Dan S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Mr. Priority_club_trvlr,
It was an honor to have a member of the military select our hotel while relocating with his family. Thank you for your service and for entrusting us with your family, large dog included. We are proud to be pet friendly and have such a great time meeting those companions. In my years here I have had the pleasure of meeting so many great people along with their companions. It has been interesting to see a red striped turtle and to know a parrot whose owner will only sneak him through a side entrance. Apparently the bird has a strong opinion and an even stronger vocabulary.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This hotel was perfect! Everything worked out really nicely. It was arranged to where everything was easy to get to. The service was excellent. Our room was very very nice. They had free updated movies to where you could just borrow them and take them back. Overall it was amazing!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Hi Abby,
Thank you for staying with us and for mentioning the updated movies. Everyone of our rooms is equipped with a DVD player. We keep a large variety of complimentary selections for everyone to view.
Take care,

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Reservations were made 8 months ago for a block of rooms
for guests attending our daughters wedding. When we arrived the rooms were not together and the desk clerk made no attempt to accommodate us until the manager on duty stepped in. The rooms were outdated. The air conditioner in one room was so noisy that it made sleeping a challenge. The water temperature fluctuated while taking a shower the breakfasts were good with gluten free options and the eating area was nice. The weather was very warm but the pool was not open. We were there for 4 nights. One of the rooms was not serviced with clean towels and to make the bed on the last day we were there. Would not stay again or recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2013
Dan S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

I am so sorry, that is not the impression we want you remembering. I totally understand your frustrations and we do make every attempt to honoring requests. Would you mind calling me when you have time?

317-839-2700