“Would Stay Again”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Wadesville, Indiana, United States
“Would Stay Again”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

There was some complications with check in, but the desk clerk was very nice about it and made sure we were in a room to our liking.
Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good. The dining area was a bit chilly and drafty.
We plan to stay in the same hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank momgs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Southern Wisconsin
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We spent the day in Parke County, Indiana searching for all the Covered Bridges in the area. We then stayed at Staybridge near Indianapolis... in Plainfield. It was a nice city.....we were not in the Heart of Indianapolis... just the outskirts and near the Expressway to take that to Ohio Amish Country. As always checkin is a breeze, the Hotel is Beautiful and Inviting and the Rooms are Dreamie. We had a Queen Suite and a FREE Stay as I booked by Redeeming My Priority Points. It is always worth signing up for the Hotel Card because points do add up to Free Nites!! I made my reservations online... I always have Special Requests due to Severe Asthma and I Love staying on Upper Floor. I always ask to make sure to ask when checking in. Many times I ask to see the room before I check in but I never do that at the Staybridge Suites. I have Total Trust in this Chain & Love Them! I always love the Kitchen area and get a kick out of the dishwasher cause I don't even have one at home... Real dishes in the Cabinets...... Big Work Desk if needed. Beautiful Bathroom.... Everything in Tip Top Shape! Plenty of Cable Channels & Connected to Wifi on my Kindle very easy. I'll try loading photos... I wish I could stay at a Staybridge Every time I'm on the road. Never Disappointed! BTW.... Great Breakfast Buffet but we slept in.

Room Tip: I aways ask for upper floor... rooms seem quieter
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Skyeblue2
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Staff always ready to serve you; very good food and comfortable rooms. Good exercise facility, and laundry room is very reasonable. Convenient free shuttle to IND airport. Good restaurants in neighborhood as well.

Room Tip: King beds in 2BR are HUGE!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Theresa R
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed January 9, 2013

First of all, the service prior to check was amazing. After making online reservations I received both email and phone calls making sure I was receiving everything I was asking for. The service and staff where among the best I have ever experienced. The suites were top of the line with the rooms, with very comfortable bedding, and bathroom very spacious and clean. The breakfast and lobby areas were very nice, and the breakfast food was quite good. No complaints or concerns with this hotel. The prices were truly a bargain.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Duane G
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Indianapolis over the 2012 Christmas holiday. The hotel's service and staff were excellent. A major snow storm kept us in the day after Christmas, but they provided a nice dinner meal for all the stranded guests.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Dale T
ulster county, ny
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed here one night, driving through Indiana on the Interstate. It was so nice to have a suite rather than just a room! Access to a kitchen like the one in the suite I stayed in can make a huge difference when driving long distances. The bed was super comfortable and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again if I needed a place on that side of Indianapolis.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank janetpackard
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed here for my sisters wedding over the weekend. Close to family in Plainfield and near the airport. The staff was really great and made us feel welcome. We were not able to keep our room below 74 degrees in December, wanted it around 68 degrees. Something was up with the heating system. The breakfast food was not very edible, so we went next door to the Cracker Barrel. We did get a good rate for our weekend stay. The outdoor pool was closed for the winter, so kids didn't get to swim.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family