“Just another Burger Place”
Review of Teddy's Burger Joint - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Teddy's Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Fort Myers, Florida
“Just another Burger Place”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We made our first trip to Teddy's Burger Joint recently. I was not impressed with their burgers. Service was somewhat slow and the burger was just so-so. I believe that Hardies has a better burger for much less. Probably will not return.

• Visited August 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fun Place of Burgers and More”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've been going to Teddy's Burger Joint in Plainfield since it had only been open for a short time, and I really enjoy it. I usually get a Bison burger, which is always very good, cooked to order with all the trimmings you want. The fries are great, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere is upbeat. Even though there are TVs around, you don't feel like it is a "sport's bar" and it is quite family friendly. There are two outside patios, one on the bar side (north sided of the building) and another on the east side of the building, for families with smaller children.

• Visited August 2012