Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The hotel was very clean and spacious. My family enjoyed it very much. One of the few times that my husband didn't complaint about where we stayed. I do wish it was a little cloer to downtown. The only complaint I have is the sleeper sofa looked a little worn, but other than that, it was very nice. I would go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Many choices in Plainfield, IN. but I happened to stay here. BEST decision I made. -8 Degree weather. Everyone was great here. Rooms & entire Hotel "SPOTLESS". Great alternative to HGVC Members. Breakfast was delicious. Omelets & Coffee tasted great. Accommodations AAA! I will stay here every time I'm in Indiana. Thank you very much!!

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I can confirm the many other reviews that describe the lack of cleanliness in guest rooms. My room had dirty towels hanging over the shower bar, used soap in a corner of the shower, beer bottle caps on the floor by the sofa, cobwebs and dust balls in most every corner, and a bed comforter that visibly had not been laundered prior to my stay. The breakfast was marginal. Management's best offer was to provide 10K HH points - certainly not the 100% guarantee to which one, especially a diamond member, is accustom at Hilton properties. Corporate - not to mention the Health Dept. - better take a closer look at this hotel. You'll do much better at other hotels in the area. Avoid this one!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank AvidTraveler011
rodneybarta, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that you were not completely satisfied and do apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. I sincerely apologize and assure you that your experience does not reflect the level of standards we strive to provide all our guests.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope that next time you are in town, you give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located close to the Indianapolis International Airport and I 70. There are many restaurants and other quick dining establishments on the strip within walking distance during summer. My visit was during the cold winter so I drove everywhere. Thomas Chateau Winery and Gas stations close by.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed at several Homeward Suties and have never been disappointed. This hotel was ok, but I would probably stay some where else the next time I'm in the area. The room I was in had cob webs, hairs left in the bathtub and sink and wall border was falling down. It didnot appear that they have pulled the mattress out and cleaned between the top mattress and head board for some time.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

bugs in window cill, and dirty sheets. also the promised shuttle was "not available" had to pay for a cab to pick up my father from the airport. i would not recommend this hotel. and may not stay at a Hilton facilite again. thank you

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
rodneybarta, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. I am terribly sorry that your experience at our hotel was disappointing and sincerely apologize that our shuttle was not on time and you had to go through the inconvenience of getting a taxi to the airport. I can assure you that what happened, occurs very rarely; however, I can empathize your frustration and sincerely apologize for this.

Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me directly. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The Homewood Suites Hilton in Plainfield, Indiana is an outstanding hotel. The staff is well trained, the management is excellent and it is a hotel that makes you feel at home away from home. It is good value and an excellent hotel for the weary traveler.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plainfield
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-SW/Plainfield
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport
Baymont Inn & Suites Plainfield/ Indianapolis Arpt Area
Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport
Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield? Share your experiences!