Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield
$95
$80
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$119
$115
$89
$184
$169
$90
  • Free Internet
White House Suites Indianapolis Airport(Plainfield)(Great Value!)
$59
$110
Hotwire.com
All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenroom was cleanliving roomnice place to stayrestaurants and shoppingstaying at this hotelhot tubfitness centerenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlyeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastfront desk clerkthe breakfast areawould stay againbusiness trip
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The location is terrible. The selection of restaurants is poor and the area is definitely not pedestrian friendly. The truck traffic on Perry road and the jets flying overhead kept me up all night. Next time I'll just stay in Indianapolis.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
rodneybarta, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises you experienced.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of more effectively soundproofing our property.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

NIce 1BR suite, full (if small) kitchen, dining table for 2, sofa, chair, desk, flat screen TV each room. #326 is close to elevator but around corner so no noise.
Manager reception during weekdays. Supper was Jambalaya, nice salad bar, cornbread and dirty rice. Wine and tap beer Bud Lite. Helen (dinner attendant) very friendly. No tip jar.
Nice bed and pillows but could use 1 foam in the mix they were all feather. wonderful hot shower. sink outside of bath area so bath user has privacy. Sink too low even for me - 5'2".Airplanes woke us at 4AM maybe FedEx (this is close to airport) but no other room noise.
Need wastebasket in tub area and in kitchen.
Also need toilet scrubbed good under rim. Otherwise very clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Becky V
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed here for an Anniversary get-away for our 22nd Anniversary. Great room, quiet, plentiful breakfast and super clean!! Would stay again!! Only bad comments I would list is that the doors in hallway rattled a bit when others would slam them, but that is minor. We stayed on top floor so heard some airplane noise, but didn't bother us any. And, these are VERY minor. Bonus is beds were very comfy!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Complimentary breakfast and dinner, free internet, kitchen, large TV... Not your average hotel stay, I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was very surprised at the size and functianality of this room. When I book it (for the price) I did not realize it had a full kitchenette with dishes. And the fact that both the bedroom and bathroom are separate from the "main" space. it made it feel very homey. Not at all like a hotel. The Microwave popcorn was a nice touch as well. Very Clean and Comfy.