NIce 1BR suite, full (if small) kitchen, dining table for 2, sofa, chair, desk, flat screen TV each room. #326 is close to elevator but around corner so no noise.
Manager reception during weekdays. Supper was Jambalaya, nice salad bar, cornbread and dirty rice. Wine and tap beer Bud Lite. Helen (dinner attendant) very friendly. No tip jar.
Nice bed and pillows but could use 1 foam in the mix they were all feather. wonderful hot shower. sink outside of bath area so bath user has privacy. Sink too low even for me - 5'2".Airplanes woke us at 4AM maybe FedEx (this is close to airport) but no other room noise.
Need wastebasket in tub area and in kitchen.
Also need toilet scrubbed good under rim. Otherwise very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to Homewood Suites by Hilton(R) Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield. Discover an all-suite hotel with all the comforts of home, less than four miles from Indianapolis International Airport (IND) and only 15 miles from downtown Indianapolis and the central business district. Your hot full breakfast is included, seven days a week. Enjoy a complimentary evening social* Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite's kitchen with favorites from the 24-hour convenience store. Stay in the loop with complimentary WiFi access throughout this extended stay Indianapolis airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Plainfield
- Hilton Plainfield
- Homewood Plainfield
- Plainfield Hilton
- Plainfield Homewood Suites