Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield
$91
$80
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$119
$115
$169
Hampton.com
$90
  • Free Internet
White House Suites Indianapolis Airport(Plainfield)(Great Value!)
$59
$110
Hotwire.com
All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenroom was cleanliving roomnice place to stayrestaurants and shoppingstaying at this hotelhot tubfitness centerenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlyeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastfront desk clerkthe breakfast areawould stay againbusiness trip
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed for three nights, four days while in town for a volleyball tournament. It was very comfortable place to stay in a great location. It has a very nice full breakfast each day and dinner during the week! If that isn't enough it is conieniently located by a Golden Coral, Steak and Shake, Bob Evans, McDonalds and more! The only drawbacks was a noisy heater and my duvet cover had a stain which they happily replaced. I would definitely stay there again! :)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Nice clean rooms. We stayed it a one bedroom suite. It was roomy and clean. The night we stayed there we actually had family come over and we swam, ordered in pizza and played games. It felt like our own little apartment. Breakfast was also very good with lots of options. The only con was the pillows. They were very uncomfortable.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This hotel is great!! Every part of the hotel is updated and CLEAN!!! The breakfast is hot and delicious. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. I wouldn't pick another hotel over this one again. The rooms are great. The suites give you everything you need including a refrigerator and dishes and silverwear. The whole room including the bathroom is extremely clean. We had a great experience here!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Have stay here numerous times with my family over last five or so years, always enjoyed our stay encellent breakfast and nice employees but, with carpet wearing out and general wear and tear it is now getting a little long in the tooth and fast approaching the need of an updated face lift, making it now an average hotel

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
rodneybarta, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Airport/Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I thank you for selecting our hotel and truly apologize that we did not meet expectations. I did however want to take this opportunity to apologize in regards to the experience you had at our hotel. I am so sorry that you found your room to be dated and that you noticed that our carpet was worn out. We are always in the process of updating our hotel and certainly appreciate your feedback. Our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel. Once again, I do apologize for any inconveniences you may have had and I hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The hotel was only 15 minutes from the airport and had restaurants close by. Check in was a breeze. My suite was well equipped, with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove top, dishes pots and pans, sitting room, bed room. Quite comfortable and more than I needed for my business trip. Would recommend for a family stay looking to cook some of their own meals. The hot breakfast in the morning was good as was the manager's happy hour with free beer and wine as well as hot light dishes that could be a light dinner or appetizers. The meeting room for our meeting was a little on the small size, but the service of the staff was great and more than made up for it. You could hear the planes and the freeway at night, which did detract from the overall enjoyment of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business