“Pleasant surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 24, 2013

From the outside the place does not look so impressive. On the inside the place is casual but nice. The service was very good. Good variety on the menu. I dined here twice during my stay. Each time with two guests, and everyone enjoyed their dish. Generous portions, well prepared and great tasting. I must admit I probably would not have selected this place to dine based on the outside appearance if it had not been recommended, however I will definitely return.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I don't live too far away and just found out about this place recently. I wish I would have known about it longer. They have excellent food and it is a very friendly place. The pretzel and beer cheese is the best! The ribeye is fantastic, too. Everything I have had to eat there has been really good. I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here quite a few times for dinner, lunch and to watch either football and NASCAR races. It's usually packed but we never have had a long wait or anything also the staff is super friendly & helpful explaining everything. They make/brew their own beers also and daily tours are given upon request!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I live near by and have visited many times with friends and family. The food is good and the portions are huge! Not too fancy, but a cut above the typical bar/tavern style cuisine. The Hangover Tenderloin Sandwich and the Fish and Chips are awesome! The craft beers are great and the variety of styles will accomodate the tastes that beer lovers enjoy.

The service has progressed with the time that Three Pints has been in business. The staff gets better at their service every time I visit. I believe that Three Pints Brew Pub is progressing in the right direction as with every visit I notice that more and more customers are visiting and enjoying this locally-owned establishment.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Pretty mediocre overall....poor service. Food so so. Beer so so. Atmosphere.....2 stars out of five. Not impressed. Cleanliness 2 out of 5 stars. Tables were dirty and floors also. My burger.....3 out of five stars.

1  Thank MEWEHR1977