“Family outing”

Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
“Family outing”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went here to grab a bite to eat on a Friday night before running errands consisting of clothes shopping..that's why I suggested we eat first, I ordered chicken dinner, the kids just wanted hamburgers and fries, and the waiter and hostess was so nice, they told us about the checker games they could play while waiting or we could check out the gift shop and the waiter will get us when food was ready...so we played checkers and toured the gift shop, true to their word, he let us know dinner was ready...the food was delicious and the kids enjoyed their food as well, and we all know how teens are...I will be back with my family.

Indiana
“Great value”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Friday night at 7 o'clock and it was super crowded. The hostess said it would be a 30 minute wait. We were at our seats and ordering food by 7:15. The food came fast it was affordable and tasted great. The service was top notch.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“My kids love Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

but I am getting bored with the menu. All that said the food is very consistent no matter where in the USA you are dining. It is one of our go to places at my kid's request.

Visited February 2014
Indiana
“Quick service, great food!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Went on a Saturday around lunch, but got right in. Food was great and employees were friendly. The restaurant was clean and shelves were well stocked.

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Greencastle, Indiana
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for dinner and both had the grilled chicken salads. They were nice large salads with different lettuces instead of just iceberg or romaine. We always had biscuits and cornbread that they will give you upon request. Sabrina was our waitress and she was very friendly and really takes care of her tables.