“Excellent stay!”

Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Warminster, Pennsylvania
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

While giving the seminars in Indianapolis, I held the meeting at this hotel! The staff made sure that everything was the way we needed it. The sleeping rooms are clean and roomy. The meeting room is large enough to hold quite a few people and the staff make sure it is ready for any type of meeting. Thanks to all of the staff for an excellent meeting!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time you hold a meeting here in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Indiana
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We have stayed at this location twice for weekend getaways. Friendly staff. Was offered our elite member upgrade the first stay, but had to ask the second. Food was good for hotel style breakfast. Rooms were clean both times. There is a Harley Davidson store behind the hotel and on our second visit could hear the motorcycle traffic. It wasn't loud, per say, but might wake a light sleeper.
My husband and I prefer a plush mattress and these are pretty firm, but this will not keep us from staying here again. The indoor pool was nice and clean, also. There are plenty of dining choices very close to the property. Additional restaurants and shopping are just a few miles down the road.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review. We really appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you next time your in town.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stopped here during our cross country move from Arizona to Virginia. We were traveling with our dog, and La Quinta's are very good about being pet friendly with no extra fee.

We aren't too picky about hotels as long as they are friendly, comfortable, and clean. This hotel was all three. The person at the desk ( I think his name was Dallas) was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave in the room as well. There wasn't a whole lot of areas to walk our dog, but enough that he was happy. It snowed while we were there and the parking lot was extremely icy and dangerous.

Overall, it was a good stay, no complaints. Close to lots of restaurants, gas stations, etc.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
I am glad you were happy with your choice to stay with us during your move across country, and thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you again in the future.
Webster, South Dakota
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This property is very new and everything is really nice. The location is perfect if going to the airport! The room was very clean the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. Fitness room had 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, and 1 stationary bike. If only all La Quintas could be like this one. The only minor complaints I had was Indy had just received 7 inches of snow the day before I came (Tues) and when I got there late Wed night nothing in the parking lot was plowed and when I left Friday morning it was still the exact same, I almost got stuck trying to park.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate your comments. I apologize for the parking lot during your stay, we are working hard to get the snow removed in a timely manner. Thank again and we look forward to seeing you next time your in town.
Anaheim, California
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I would have rated this place higher had I not experienced a problem with the cleaning staff.

First, the good: The rooms are well-kept and clean. The building is still nice and modern-looking, and the front desk staff were helpful. The bed was comfortable enough for the quality of hotel.

The average: The internet is tolerable. Good for loading web pages, not much else. Sometimes it was easier to hop onto the free WiFi from the Quality Inn, which has a surprisingly robust signal. La Quinta should look into either a larger bandwidth pipe, or a better bandwidth balancer on their network. Standard-def channels on HDTVs are a pet peeve of mine. It's 2014, these are two areas hotels at all budget levels need to invest in.

The bad: Granted, the week I was here saw temps struggle to get over 10°F during the day, and some strong winds at night, but the room heater (set to 74°) struggled to keep the room above 67° and there was a constant, frigid draft coming through when the heater wasn't actively heating.

The intolerable: When packing my suitcase the night before leaving, I was rather annoyed to find that a bag of Cheetos I had purchased earlier in the week (and had left in the shopping bag by the desk) had not only been opened and emptied, but carefully fluffed out and placed back in the shopping bag upside-down as to make it appear they were still unopened. Look, I don't know if the cleaning staff aren't paid enough to afford snack food, or if they smoke a little pot to make the job bearable and suddenly get the munchies... I really don't care, it was a bag of Cheetos, after all... but it's little things like this that make me have to stop and carefully inventory everything I have to make sure nothing else was taken. This really tarnishes the hotel's reputation and could affect wether I stay at another La Quinta again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank dirtyblueshirt
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I want you to know that i tak the quality of service very seriously. I apologize for the issues you encountered while at the hotel. If you have the time, could you please contact me at lq6375gm@laquinta.com to further discuss the problems you have encountered. Thank you again for your review and I appreciate your comments.
Corydon, Indiana
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Recently stayed at this property expecting the generic, "thanks for your money, check out is at noon" type of service, but I was overwhelmingly wrong!! Matt, the front desk man greeted us friendily and graciously and even let us check in early! He even personally brought us towels when we needed more. We had an early flight so the 24 hr shuttle was a great feature. Overall A++ hotel. We will be back for the ncaa and 500 festivities for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for matt
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We really appreciate your time and look forward to your return.
Hartford City,IN
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice Laquinta. Great if you are flying out of Indy airport. Stay overnight, park n fly.Shuttle runs on the half hours 24 hours a day. Pretty typical breakfast fare. Decor is right in line with most Laquinta's. Dont think you can go wrong with staying the night before you fly. Beds comfy.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank mark d
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
I am glad you were happy with your choice to stay with us and use our shuttle service. We are glad you were pleased with our accomodations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.