La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againmicrowave and refrigeratorgreat place to staywafflesfirst floorcracker barrelstaff was friendlyconvenient locationnice staythe breakfast areaclose to the airportfree breakfastindoor poolvery nice hotelhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I booked this hotel through a third party website and my heart sunk when the hotel name was revealed. I had visions of 1970's shag carpet and garish orange decor from stays in this chain during my teen years. Bolstered by multitudes of great reviews, I checked in for a three night stay. What a great experience! The staff was genuinely friendly and accommodating; no snide remarks here on booking at a discounted rate. We stayed in a handicapped accessible room so I can't speak about the other types of rooms, but ours was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The bedroom decor was an upgrade from the typical design of other hotels in this price range. In fact, it wasn't too much different from the 4* hotel I stayed in the previous night. The breakfast was also a notch above the norm: lots of healthy choices and adequate quantities which were refilled often. An added bonus was a 24/7 coffee/tea station. Only two negatives (and pretty petty ones at that): slightly weak water pressure in the busy morning shower period and a fairly restrictive choice of TV channels (would love to have a PBS station included!). As our son attends a nearby university, we look forward to many return visits in the next four years!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review. I shared your comments with my staff, and they really appreciated your kind words. We are so glad you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

During my recent travels to Indianapolis for our seminars I stayed here and the staff were exceptional! Everyone was friendly and courteous. They made sure that everythins was set up the way I needed it and they checked periodically during the day to see if we needed anything. The area has plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We hope to see you again.

A La Quinta traveler
Marion, Ohio
Reviewed September 16, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This has got to be one of the best lodging experiences we've ever had in our years of traveling at home and abroad. Friendly staff, clean facility, great breakfast.........and pet friendly, making our Golden fur child quite happy. And........the first time we've had a complimentary car windshield wash by a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad you were happy with your choice to stay with us and thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations next time your in town.

Reviewed September 11, 2013