“100% recommend!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rockstar Pizza - Plainfield
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Family owned and operated since 2009, we strive to give you the best pizza, and best service you won't find at a chain store. Our pizza and oven baked subs are made with the freshest ingredients. Come on in, listen to some old records, play some music, sing some songs, and have the best pizza in Plainfield.
Plainfield, IN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“100% recommend!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I am a regular costumer at Rockstar Pizza. They have learned my name and they even remember what I get when I go. It's very laid back and comfortable inside and you can kick back like you're at home watching TV with your friends. The pizza is amazing. The breadsticks are to die for. It's a great place to go on a date because there aren't usually any people inside so you basically have to place to yourself. You can get in and out of there with a large pizza, 2 drinks and breadsticks with cheese for under $20! What's better than that? The only down side is the girl behind the counter is kind of an idiot but she gets the job done. I recommend trying Rockstar. I promise your won't regret it.

• Visited April 2012