“A most comfortable and pleasant experience.”

Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed October 1, 2013

When my husband and and I stayed at your hotel in May 2013, and we had a very comfortable and pleasant experience. The room was clean and well appointed with all of the necessary amenities. The front desk staff person named Heather helped us to navigate good places to eat and travel between Plainfield and Camby. She was very attentive to our needs...hats off to her. Our plans require us to be in that area again this month and we will definitely stay again; along with another couple who will meet us there.
Dr. S. Camille

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dr Camille S
Ben B, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for continuing to stay with us when you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you here again shortly and I will certainly forward your kind words on to Heather.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Did not have a good experience at this hotel. Did not get the room on the floor I requested. The room was hot, stuffy. It was all fluff and no substance. Smelled. Would of been better off at the HIE. The hotel looked nice,but it was mostly all show and no go

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. After looking at your reservation I did see your floor request in the notes. While we strive to accommodate every request unfortunately there are times when we cannot. And unfortunately the evening you arrived we did not have any available rooms on the floor requested. Again, thank you for staying with us and I apologize we were unable to accommodate your request for a specific floor.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I, and our two adult daughters had 2 rooms here after a late football game at IU. The late guy on the desk was very accommodating, and we were very pleased with everything about our rooms. Our only gripe was the quality of the hot breakfast items; dry, cubed scrambled eggs, dried-out sausage patties and poor quality baked goods. If a hotel is offering free breakfast it hurts the overall impression to serve low quality.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ben B, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your review and feedback. We are constantly trying to improve our guests experience in all areas, including breakfast. I apologize that our breakfast did not meet your expectations and I too, would be upset if a breakfast did not appear as advertised. I will share your concerns with our staff and we will make every effort to improve on those issues. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stay at this hotel several times a year. The staff could not be nicer. They makes us feel welcome everytime. The hotel is very well maintained and very comfortable. I would recommend this to all family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for continuing to stay with us. We appreciate your continued business and will strive to make each visit even better than the last.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is an outstanding hotel property, especially for the room rates. Clean, spacious rooms, very comfortable beds with wonderful pillows. Very friendly and professional staff that is very accommodating. Special tribute to Lori Ross who bends over backwards to make me feel comfortable and welcome. Lori is also a fine bartender -- makes a great bloody mary!! I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I have stayed at this hotel many, many times and actually, all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Ben B, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Mark. We pride ourselves on professional service while providing a tremendous value in the area. I hope you choose us again when you stay in Plainfield.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

First time I've stayed at a Best Western in years....I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean / spacious and the staff was exceptional.
Special shout-out to Lori R., the Lead Front Desk Agent, she was professional, accommodating and truly cared about my experience. I would certainly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our property. I will pass your praise along to Lori as well. We hope you choose us again when you are back in the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in to this hotel. It is clean and all the staff is very friendly. It is by far the nicest Best Western I have ever stayed in. The lead front desk agent, Lori, is absolutely amazing!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Ben B, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay, Stephanie. Thank you for the compliments on our property and staff. I will pass your kind words along to Lori.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plainfield
Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport
Baymont Inn & Suites Plainfield/ Indianapolis Arpt Area
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-SW/Plainfield
Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
#2 of 185 in Indianapolis
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield

Been to Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!