“This was the best experience by far”

Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Jeffrey and I usually stay at the hilton garden however about six months back we came here and they have a customer rep named Lori. She greeted us with warmth and happiness. The bed was the same as hilton the room was clean and inviting and they have the best water pressure. The kids loved the pool and jeff loved the fitness room. Me and jeff went again friday and Lori was there again with her smile and warm greetings. We checked in with no hassle anda few drinks at their wonderful bar and Lori was our bartender as well. We had a wonderful breakfast before we left. Thank you Lori for making our romantic get away the best. However during check out the guy in the front that had no name tag acted cold and uninviting. If he had checked us in this would be a whole diffrent review.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the best. Fourth floor is the quieter floor when functions blow into town
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 8, 2012

the lobby is great, set up well for greeting customers (the lady that helped us was very nice & on point with her knowledge of the area), sitting to eat breakfast...and the bar is fun after you ck in. the room was beautiful with a modern flare...beds were very comfortable. also the restaurant closest to the hotel was great too...we both had a very good experience.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We go to Indianapolis for both business and pleasure. The hotel is new, modern, extremely comfortable and is located just of Int 70 with many restaurants. A home away from home. The front desk help is exceptional. On our most recent trip Lori was great! Friendly, helpful and fun. Thank you for making our trip a good one:)

Room Tip: Have stayed in both the King regular room and the King Suite and both were great.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Recently stayed here for three nights for a family funeral. Staff was helpful. The rooms were extremely clean. It's a newer hotel too, so the lobby/bar/breakfast area as well as the pool/hot tub and fitness area were all in excellent condition. The design of the room was very well done and contemporary. Bed and pillows were comfortable and the bathroom had ample space. Location is also right off the interstate.

We were given coupons for one free domestic beer per person (who was 21 or older) at the in-hotel bar. The stay included breakfast, which was decent though not great. You also can't order in-room movies. But for the affordability, the style and cleanliness of the rooms, and the other perks from our stay all made this an excellent choice of hotels. I would recommend this in a heartbeat to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I stayed at this location in Nov. of 2011. It still has that "new" feel. The room amenities were first rate and everything was still fresh looking and in working order. The thing that impressed me the most however, was the quality of the staff. They were professional, friendly and helpful. I could tell the staff was proud of their motel and wanted to be sure I returned; something you don't see that often even in the high end hotels. The location was easy to find and get to (which for Indy is also rare), with plenty of food and shopping close by. I will be returning to the job site I have in Plainfield in Dec. 2011 and will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night on December 2, 2011. It was our first time at a Best Western. The hotel is new and very nicely decorated and location is close to lots of restaurants, a gas station is nearby and was close to the airport which is what we wanted. Rates were reasonable and the staff was friendly. Positive things about the room was that it was clean, mattress was quite comfy, nice to have a microwave and fridge and my hubby was thrilled that they had a Keurig for his morning coffee. Shower/Bath was nice and clean with plenty of towels. Negatives about the room are that the bathroom sink basin sits on top of the counter which makes it a little difficult when brushing your teeth, etc. unless you are tall. Also, I felt a little like the pillow cases may not have been changed from the prior guests only because they appeared quite wrinkled. Luckily we had brought our own pillows so we didn't say anything about it. The morning breakfast was only semi-hot and the food didn't have much flavor. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RinnaMae
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I called tons and tons of hotels to see if I could score a discount or deal being that I was about to be married and needed a place to spend out wedding night. Most people were pretty straightforward and said beat it. A guy named John here at the BWA was great. He actually took a minute to find out what I was trying to find and what my price range was. He landed me a deal where I could stay in a King bed suite for the price of a king bed regular room.

That was great to get that deal and service. It was also great to be served by the shuttle service and front desk attendee. Basically I'm trying to say the staff is great and receptive. And I should mention that the room was wonderful, clean, and relaxing. The lobby was really neat and the whole building pretty nouveau. I would recommend people stay here for sure!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple