Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Union, Kentucky
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The hotel is up-to date and beautiful. The staff was helpful, especially Rachel at the front desk. Clean and modern. Hot breakfast, free wi-fi, pool, hot tub and shuttle to the airport. Restaurants are nearby. Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We loved this hotel everything from employees to our room. Everything was A1, please don't change anything.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Pa
Reviewed July 28, 2011

WOW, was all we could say when we walked through the front door. When we arrived to our suite, "we dropped our bags and just ooohh and aaahhh" for a bit. The room was very spacious, The tv was awesome as well as the room decor. Only 2 small problems, my wife woke up to find a locus on my sons back while he slept. And outside of the hotel bee hives were in just about every corner. Now when I presented this to the front desk, they were already all over it. In fact the extermination company were already taking down some of the bee hives. But I will be back. This hotel was fantastic. We loved it. My favorite was the bed. Too bad it was only one night, well rather a few hours.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank chocolateblood
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 18, 2011

This room was far better than I expected, the beds were luxurious with modern bedspreads and plush sheets, pillowtop mattresses and fluffy comforters. The bathroom was also beautiful and looked like a much more expensive hotel, had new looking flat screen tv, plenty of room to move around, extra towels in the bathroom, a keurig coffee maker, a well maintained exercise room and a pool with a water feature. The only problem was the breakfast. I'm not sure what the problem was but the food was horrible, the cheese omelets were tough, cold and inedible, the english muffins were stale and hard (passed them up after touching one) and the sausage was pale, cold, greasy and tasteless, the coffee was also cold and I had to heat it in the microwave. They had one of those waffle makers and that would have probably been okay (?) If they can fix the problem with the breakfast or just offer hot coffee and doughnuts the room would be a perfect 10 in my opinion.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
USA
Reviewed May 28, 2011

We were satisfied and have no complaints about the quality of this hotel. My only complaint is even though I provided my Best Western Rewards card, the points for this stay still have not been added to my statement. I know I can request the points, but I don't feel I should have to do this. This is something that should be taken care of by the front desk.

Room Tip: Be specific about needs.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Winchester, Indiana
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I highly recommend the Best Western Atrea Plainfield, Indiana. Very Clean, Modern decor, wonderful staff! The beds are superb, with lots of pillows and comfy duvet covers! Huge 42" flat screen tv with HBO movies! Lots of lighting for those who like bright rooms, yet darkening curtains if you want to keep it dark. Biggest bathroom at a regular hotel I have seen. I mean you can actually move around in there. The big plus for me was large refrigerator and microwave in every room-saves $$ when staying for an entire week, groceries fit perfectly in there. Nice pool, hottub, and sauna! Great workout room!

I have laptop but still wanted to get out of room for a bit and visited their business center. Nice, fast, large screened computers in a sound barrier room. Has printer that you can use for free!

Very delicious hot continental breakfast, with something a tad different everyday. Waffles, omelets, sausage, biscuits/gravy. Another $$ saver! At night relax at the bar with drinks and hot snack foods. Little Pantry area to buy food for microwave and they didn't jack up the prices, same as grocery stores!

Overall, best experience! Very clean nice rooms and wonderful staff that isn't nosey or pushy! I highly highly recommend this hotel to anyone from business to pleasure and even with kiddos :) Will be back here soon!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Cannelton, Indiana
Reviewed March 14, 2011

My husband and I stayed march 12th,2011. We drove from Nashville, TN arrived very tired and dropped our luggage in our room. We were visiting our grandchildren in the area. At 11pm we returned to our room very very tired. I pulled the sheets back to find they had never been changed since the last guest!!!! gross!!! there was clumps of hair all over the sheets!!!!!!! listen..not just a hair, a bunch. Also, the small strip of material over the foot of the bed we took off and the comforter had a large brown or red stain...not really sure what bodily fluid that was. My husband called the desk and the girl was very very nice and came up to look at the bed and change our room. She apologized and put us down the hall in a suite. I just wanted a clean bed and clean room. At that point I was so grossed out I could hardly think about sleeping. We settled in only to find out the heat would not work..and it's quite chilly in Indy in March. so slept with my sweatshirt hoodie on to keep warm. This place looks fabulous but looks can be deceiving.!!!!!!!!!
My husband asked to speak to a manager the next morning upon check out and the man said he wouldnt be there until monday. I told him we had no heat in our room and his reply was ..."hummm!"

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple