Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites
ComfortInn
$90
$87
  • Free Internet
White House Suites Indianapolis Airport(Plainfield)(Great Value!)
$69
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast areaindoor poolhot tubfree shuttleking suiteshuttle servicelots of restaurantsup to dateearly flightgreat roombiscuits and gravybusiness tripa great place to stayplainfield areayogurtroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I highly recommend the Best Western Atrea Plainfield, Indiana. Very Clean, Modern decor, wonderful staff! The beds are superb, with lots of pillows and comfy duvet covers! Huge 42" flat screen tv with HBO movies! Lots of lighting for those who like bright rooms, yet darkening curtains if you want to keep it dark. Biggest bathroom at a regular hotel I have seen. I mean you can actually move around in there. The big plus for me was large refrigerator and microwave in every room-saves $$ when staying for an entire week, groceries fit perfectly in there. Nice pool, hottub, and sauna! Great workout room!

I have laptop but still wanted to get out of room for a bit and visited their business center. Nice, fast, large screened computers in a sound barrier room. Has printer that you can use for free!

Very delicious hot continental breakfast, with something a tad different everyday. Waffles, omelets, sausage, biscuits/gravy. Another $$ saver! At night relax at the bar with drinks and hot snack foods. Little Pantry area to buy food for microwave and they didn't jack up the prices, same as grocery stores!

Overall, best experience! Very clean nice rooms and wonderful staff that isn't nosey or pushy! I highly highly recommend this hotel to anyone from business to pleasure and even with kiddos :) Will be back here soon!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2011

My husband and I stayed march 12th,2011. We drove from Nashville, TN arrived very tired and dropped our luggage in our room. We were visiting our grandchildren in the area. At 11pm we returned to our room very very tired. I pulled the sheets back to find they had never been changed since the last guest!!!! gross!!! there was clumps of hair all over the sheets!!!!!!! listen..not just a hair, a bunch. Also, the small strip of material over the foot of the bed we took off and the comforter had a large brown or red stain...not really sure what bodily fluid that was. My husband called the desk and the girl was very very nice and came up to look at the bed and change our room. She apologized and put us down the hall in a suite. I just wanted a clean bed and clean room. At that point I was so grossed out I could hardly think about sleeping. We settled in only to find out the heat would not work..and it's quite chilly in Indy in March. so slept with my sweatshirt hoodie on to keep warm. This place looks fabulous but looks can be deceiving.!!!!!!!!!
My husband asked to speak to a manager the next morning upon check out and the man said he wouldnt be there until monday. I told him we had no heat in our room and his reply was ..."hummm!"

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank thenuge66
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I was SO happy to find this hotel to stay out just outside Indianapolis...The room was wonderful (everything is very new, chic, clean, and in wonderful working condition)...The pool was wonderful, as was the spa. I was very pleased with the IPOD port on the alarm clock as it gave me a chance to recharge without having to get out my computer/cords, etc...

I did wake up pretty early to doors banging shut....I don't know if housekeeping was letting them slam as they cleaned rooms or what but seeing as I hadn't checked in until 2 am...I wasn't overly excited about the noise.

The young lady who checked me in was confused...I had called to let them know I'd be a late arrival and she couldn't find my reservation...I had my confirmation letter in hand...Thankfully she figured it out but it was a little frustrating because I had called ahead to avoid such confusion...And I was exhausted and a little short on patience.

The young man working the next day was very helpful and friendly. I did cut ankle shaving and there weren't any band-aids available for purchase or at the front desk...A little disconcerting...I feel hotels should always have a first aid kit.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2010

The hotel was great. The gentleman working the desk when we checked in was very nice. He quickly got us checked in and in a fantastic room. I was traveling with my husband and a friend and all of us were blown away by how wonderful the rooms were. It is a newer hotel so the room was really clean and very nicely decorated. The beds were very comfortable and had great linens. The bathroom was extremely clean and our room also had a mini-fridge and microwave in it. The only downside was that the next morning the breakfast was a little lacking. We got down there 2 hrs before breakfast was to end and they were almost out of stuff and it took a long time to get new items out. When they did get it out though, it was tasty. We will definately be staying there on our way back home.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We try to prepaid upon check in wouldn;t let us, upon checking out didn;t know how to use gift cards so paid balance owe in cash told send email never gotone checked they had charged my bank card for another night they didn't check us out so have been dealing with that. The rooms were great only problem our door would stick had to fight toget it open fire safety . the pool was really cold asked if turn up said that she turned it to 80 no way was still cold sunday morning and un happy that said had bar lounge but was never open also didn't care that the guy taking care of breakfast bar was also mopping hall ways and taking trash out the bar was out of items at 8:30am and had to aske for napkins etc,

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family