“Great experience”

Stone Creek - Plainfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek - Plainfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Metropolis Outdoor Shopping Center
Description: Located in Metropolis Outdoor Shopping Mall in Plainfield and opened in 2005, Stone Creek Dining Company Plainfield is part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family. With a unique charm and easy elegance, Stone Creek Dining Company - Plainfield delights and entices with warm, wonderful foods, superior service and an enchanted ambience. Join us today for delightful dishes infused with the flavors of the season, Our menu features a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken - and doesn't disappoint! We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We picked the right night - bottles of wine were half off!

The atmosphere is fantastic - I love the décor of wood, brick and stone. Our server knew her stuff, offering suggestions on food and wine. Prices are quite reasonable and the food is beautifully prepared.
While others rave about the bread, I found it to be just oaky - I prefer a crustier yeast bread, but that's just me.
Great location for a date, business or a casual lunch.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We dropped in here en route to the movie cinema next door. It is clearly a very popular restaurant however our wait was only 30 minutes.

We by passed the appetisers and went straight to the entrees - I chose the applewood smoked bacon salmon which was juicy and flavorful. My husband opted for the blackened mahi mahi with black bean salsa which he also stated was delicious.

Our server recommended wine pairings which did not disappoint.

We liked the atmosphere and felt the experience was excellent given the price point.

Definitely a must visit in the area.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

If you can go early, they have a special and it makes your meal a bit cheaper. You get one less side, but still plenty of great food.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to StoneCreek many times, and what continues to impress me is the consistency of food quality and service, as well as how dedicated they are to customer satisfaction. The managers will regularly ask how your meal is and if anything is less that satisfactory, which it seldom is, they are eager to make it right. I highly recommend StoneCreek in Plainfield.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We loved the Easter brunch! Great selection! Kid friendly and best of all will take a reservation. We used open table to make sure, party of 8!!