“Great steaks!!!”

Stone Creek - Plainfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek - Plainfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Metropolis Outdoor Shopping Center
Description: Located in Metropolis Outdoor Shopping Mall in Plainfield and opened in 2005, Stone Creek Dining Company Plainfield is part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family. With a unique charm and easy elegance, Stone Creek Dining Company - Plainfield delights and entices with warm, wonderful foods, superior service and an enchanted ambience. Join us today for delightful dishes infused with the flavors of the season, Our menu features a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken - and doesn't disappoint! We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

If you can go early, they have a special and it makes your meal a bit cheaper. You get one less side, but still plenty of great food.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to StoneCreek many times, and what continues to impress me is the consistency of food quality and service, as well as how dedicated they are to customer satisfaction. The managers will regularly ask how your meal is and if anything is less that satisfactory, which it seldom is, they are eager to make it right. I highly recommend StoneCreek in Plainfield.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We loved the Easter brunch! Great selection! Kid friendly and best of all will take a reservation. We used open table to make sure, party of 8!!

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting my boyfriend from Florida n was looking for a J Alexander (which Indy didn't have :() I found Stone Creek! Everything was amazing! Looking forward to the calamari next week when I fly up again! :)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We ate here for dinner, made an open table reservation online which was very convenient. My husband and I both had chicken dishes, he had the publeo chicken and I had smothered chicken. His dish was excellent for the right amount of spice and flavor. I had vegies which were excellent, the potato was just okay and my chicken was also tasty. I think we could have used steak knives though with our chicken instead of just the regular table knives. The portions were generous and the service very good. My husband did feel ignored by the waitress so he probably wouldn't give an excellent rating on the service. She was fine with me, but she did direct all the questions to me. I would like to return and try lunch sometime. I also loved how stone was used in the decor of the restaurant.