“Great Group Event”

Stone Creek - Plainfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek - Plainfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Metropolis Outdoor Shopping Center
Description: Located in Metropolis Outdoor Shopping Mall in Plainfield and opened in 2005, Stone Creek Dining Company Plainfield is part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family. With a unique charm and easy elegance, Stone Creek Dining Company - Plainfield delights and entices with warm, wonderful foods, superior service and an enchanted ambience. Join us today for delightful dishes infused with the flavors of the season, Our menu features a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken - and doesn't disappoint! We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I went there with my co-workers for a group dinner. GREAT service and an overall great experience! My steak was a little overcooked, but i chalked that up to the size of the group that was there. I'd definately go back next time I'm in town!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

At least once a month my wife and I go to Stone Creek in the Metropolis Mall in Plainfield for lunch. We usually have the Pick Two, getting a house salad and the potato and leek soup. The meal comes with warm bread that we dip in olive oil that has been seasoned with peppers so that it is sweet and spicy. With water or with a glass of wine or beer, this makes an excellent lunch. We would recommend that you sit in a booth in the bar, but that might not leave us our favorite place.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food but take lots of money! The atmosphere is wonderful, and the food is great but your wallet takes a big hit!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Everything is amazing! They have a good variety on their menu and good ambience. It's a little bit on the pricer side but not out unreasonable. The portions are big so everytime me and my boyfriend went we shared a meal and then added a soup or salad. We mostly did that because we really liked the soups and salads and just wanted a little of everything since we couldn't settle on just one item. It's also a good place for a date night since right next door is the movie theater.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great food, very nice clean place. Super friendly staff. I am now a Stone Creek fan and will keep looking for them in other cities.