Baymont Inn & Suites Plainfield/ Indianapolis Arpt Area
Hotels.com
$106
$90
Agoda.com
White House Suites Indianapolis Airport(Plainfield)(Great Value!)
$79
$87
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
All reviewspark and flyroom was cleana great staypool and hot tubwould stay againan early flightconvenient locationairport shuttlecontinental breakfastvery nice hotelshuttle servicebagelsstaff was very friendlydawndeskindianapolispet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We used this hotel for the park and fly option. Very pleased with the timing of the shuttle to and from the airport. We had a very early flight and were offered a sack breakfast, which was helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontindyairport, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Plainfield/ Indianapolis Arpt Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

I'm so glad our Park & Fly Package worked for you. It sure takes the stress out of getting to and from the Indianapolis International Airport; and, with the cost of parking, it's a great deal too! And, as you mentioned, we offer a free Grab & Go Breakfast for those with early departures. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again on your next trip to the airport.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My family and I were very happy, the stay was good, and my kids enjoy too much the pool and the continental breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I'm so glad your family enjoyed their recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport / Plainfield! 'Hometown Hospitality' is more than just a slogan for us; it's the basis for everything we do. From a warm greeting when you arrive, to a clean and fresh room, to breakfast; everything we do is to ensure a great stay for our guests. Thank you again for your kind words.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I liked the little sitting areas that were scattered throughout. We traveled with a soccer team and had about 10 rooms reserved.

Our room was quite dusty (I could write my name) and I would rate the bathroom low too. We stayed 2 nights, but did not have anyone come in and make beds, replenish toilet paper, towels..... I did ask for towels from a staff member when I saw her on our floor. We did not have the do not disturb sign out so I was a bit disappointed with this.
We went to the pool twice and both times there were no towels. I went to the front desk and requested enough to share with other hotel guests.
Third shift front desk staff was rude (I received this feedback from other parents in our group- I went to bed early). Was quick to say she was going to kick our group out, when it was another group that was loud. She also disturbed one of our families in the early morning asking them to quiet down while the whole family was sound asleep.
Enjoyed the hotel layout a lot - had a great trip - but would not choose to stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I was sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your team's recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport / Plainfield. Our layout is condusive for working with sport teams of all shapes and sizes. There are lots of places to sit and visit or watch TV; all while not disturbing other guests. On a side note, the reason the staff had to get a bit 'firm' with some of the adults in your group was that it was well after 2am and they were still watching TV, hanging out in the Lobby Area and enjoying a beverage or two. It's not that we mind this, but we have a lot of early departures due to being an Airport Property and had to have time to clean up and make the Lobby presentable before our first shuttle at 3:30am. Plus with there being guestrooms around and above the Lobby; we had to make sure that the other guests weren't being disturbed. We sincerely apologize if anyone felt they weren't treated fairly; we were just trying to accommodate everyone to the best of our ability. Again, we are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay and hope you will give us another chance should your team come back to our area.