We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past year or so. We have had a standard king room, an executive suite and the most recent time was the Presidential Suite. This review will be only the P.S. We have earned point thru Wyndham rewards, so not sure of the pricing level for this, but rack rate on the door was around $300 night. While I would not pay this rate at all, we redeemed points, so it was worth it. The decor is a bit dated, the carpet could stand to be replaced. The jacuzzi worked well, Plenty of towels, the bed linens are nice and crisp and clean.The room is very quiet considering it's next to the elevator. The staff is always very attentive, the pool clean, the breakfast is standard--eggs, sausage, gravy, assorted pastries, bagels, toast, toaster waffles, juice, coffee, milk. We use the airport shuttle each time we stay overnight. Usually the driver is waiting and ready, this time, however the driver had to be called by the front desk and was very nonchalant about his job. We had arranged for the shuttle when we checked in, but the driver was about 10 minutes late. This, however, did not have any effect on our travel to the airport--the ride is less than 10 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Deal in Plainfield! The Baymont Inn & Suites - Indianapolis Airport is located just 4 miles from the Indianapolis International Airport and offers complimentary 24-hr airport transportation. Hotel features include nicely appointed guestrooms, with brand new 32" flat screen TVs, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, full-size iron/board and hairdryer; as well as an indoor pool w/whirlpool, 24-hr fitness center (with all new equipment!), free WIFI, business center w/guest computer, free on-site parking, complimentary 24-hr airport transportation, guest laundry and a Deluxe Breakfast Buffet. The Baymont Inn & Suites is convenient to downtown Indianapolis and its many restaurants, shops and attractions; such as the Indiana Convention Center, Lucas Oil Stadium (home of the Indianapolis Colts), Banker's Life (formerly Conseco) Fieldhouse (home of the Indiana Pacers & Indiana Fever), the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (home of the world-famous Indianapolis 500 & Brickyard 400 Races), Lucas Oil Raceway Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, White River State Park and the Childrens Museum (ranked one of the Top 10 in the US). There is lots to see and do - come see why we are the best deal in Plainfield! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Plainfield/ Indianapolis Arpt Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport/Plainfield Hotel Plainfield
- Baymont Inn And Suites Indianapolis Airport/Plainfield