WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Plainfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
$106
$103
$110
HIExpress.com
White House Suites Indianapolis Airport(Plainfield)(Great Value!)
$119
Agoda.com
Indianapolis Airport Suites(Plainfield)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorextended stayclean towelsexcellent customer servicemegankitchenettedeskaccommodationsindianapolis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I would like to state that some of this properties other reviews are a bit much. First the beds are very hard. For me this was acceptable as I have a bad back so the firmness was alright. This is an extended stay. This is not a Hampton a Holiday Inn Exp. or, a Hilton, The average daily rate is 28.00 USD. the above mentioned properties are 79.00 to 150 a night. So lets not compare apples to oranges. Jill Duda is the Property Manager. Jill went out of her way to make my stay as stress free as possible. If you are in need of an extended stay I reccomend you check this property out.
Pete Carlyon

Room Tip: Choose an odd numbered room as even numbers face the interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter C
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

First, we appreciate you lodging with us at Value Place and glad to hear that you had a great experience! We take pride in our Value Place family and Value Place promise which is a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. Again, thank you for staying with us, we wish you well in your future travels, and if you're ever in need of an extended stay, we hope you'll choose Value Place,

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I stayed at the Redwood location in Salt Lake City Utah. The price was about $100 less for the week than the next lowest price I could find. The hotel is mainly used by people who are in between housing, homeless, etc. Most people I saw were what would be considered "very low rent" "white trash", etc...etc.... The room was fairly clean..there was a lot of hair and dirt in one corner of the bathroom and food left on the stove top. Blankets were very worn & thin, mattress very, very firm. I think it is absurd that if you stay there 2 days or 2 weeks you still get only one roll of toilet paper. You have to buy the rest. If you want clean towels you have to collect yours, take them to the desk during open business hours - closed on Sunday - and swap them out. There are no hooks in the bathroom to hang anything except the two sets of towels. Laundry facilities were fine, but you have to load a card at the desk - again, during business hours. You do not get your funds back if you loaded too much onto it. There are NO dishes provided for the kitchen. They do have a dish / cooking pack you can BUY & KEEP for $40. Air conditioning is strong and you do get to program it down to 60 degrees. Water pressure & hot water was good. I know if I plan on another trip, I will look for another place to stay..if I can't find anything near this price..then I would consider staying here again..I just now know what to expect.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for non smoking floor if this is important to you
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank d m
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I travel extensively for my work, and am usually in a location from 3 to 6 months. I selected Value Place in Plainfield for its location near the area I am working.
The mattress is lumpy and uncomfortable.The high speed internet that costs $10.00 per week is slower than dial up,and there are no flat screen TVs as seen on the website.
Samantha, the Property Manager is sullen and very unhelpful (she has the personality of a stump), the cleaning staff tries to barge into the room early in the morning, even after I've notified them that I work nights. Maintenance staff is slow or unresponsive in taking care of room issues. The only upside to staying here over camping in a tent would be the running water and the kitchen in the room. If you are staying near Indy and don't need to be in the Plainfield area, there are plenty of other motels to choose from, and I'd bet most of them would be more comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PlaneBuilder
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Hotel is clean, front desk is friendly. Pretty good location in Plainfield. But keep in mind these are studio sized rooms, no matter how many beds you get. Small for multiple people. The bed is relatively hard and uncomfortable and much shorter length-wise than a true full size. "High Speed" Internet is as slow as dial up, pages take about one minute to come up, so forget Youtube or any movie sites, not gonna happen.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ganrush2
Reviewed January 20, 2011

the mattresses are about 5 inches thick and lay on a board, no box springs,! they charged me 10.75 a week for internet and five dollars for the ethernet cord, above the cost for the rooms. so if you are concerned with comfort i would look else where and the beds are only full size for two people if i had gotten 2 beds it would have cost me 200 more dollars for the month which i payed in advance. i am in severe pain ,my back is killing me so i have been eating pain killers and i sit up at night as long as i can because im terrified i will wake up and not be able to move, so if you weigh more than a hundred pounds you will be in pain or if you have any back issues at all please look elsewhere it is the most uncomfortable motel i have ever stayed in. it is clean and the staff is nice but thats all it has going for it.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business