“Wonderful stay”

Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I love staying at any cambria suites every chance I get!! They're such beautiful hotels and you always get wonderful service!! I was called into work early this morning so I want able to enjoy their breakfast but it looked and smelled wonderful on our way out! My husband and I stayed here on my points for a date night. The gentleman that worked last night have us vouchers for black Swan and we loved it over there also!! We will have to come back so that we can be able to do more!!

• Stayed: June 2013
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

I am glad to hear that you stay at Cambrias any time that you can and agree that they really are beautiful hotels. I will share that you received wonderful service with the staff and appreciate you taking the time to share with others about your stay. I hope you can come back soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed here for a night to catch an early morning flight. Staff was pleasant. The room was super clean. Shuttle was on time to the airport. The parking lot was paved and lit for our week of parking. Shuttle pick up was waiting at the airport upon return. We've already booked another park and fly for another trip in 6 weeks. This will be our go to from now on.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Our Park and Fly option is a very convenient way to start a trip. I am glad to hear that you already scheduled another visit.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed here two separate nights in May and would definitely stay again. Great value, super comfortable beds and pillows. The room decor was a little unique for my taste but everything was very new/clean. The check-in people were also very friendly both times! For the price of a regular hotel room at other nearby places, we got a suite at this hotel. Great experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for the comments! The Cambria Suites does have approximately 25% larger guest rooms than most hotels and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love staying here for all the reasons above.rhe location, the people and the clean rooms . The food is great and the prices reasonable. The waitress is delightful. Her name is Anna. I rarely get to stay here when I come to Indy. There is not always a room available.

• Stayed: June 2013

And we love having you!!! We are lucky to have a great staff and will share with Anna your review.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Absolutely great experience. We were there for 2 days of business meetings. The staff was very nice and above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were taken care of.

Bartender Anna was the definition of a great "bar keep". Fantastic!

We are demanding all of our meetings be held at Cambria's

Cant wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

What great comments and we appreciate your company having their meetings here. We look forward to your return as well.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I wanted to compliment the staff on my recent stay / business meeting at this location. Our sales group had never stayed at this chain of hotels and everyone of us commented on how much we were impressed by this hotel. Anna at the bar was the highlight of the 3 day meeting and she made all of the "forklift guys" smile.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

I will share your comments with our staff and appreciate you taking the time to write. I will let Anna know that you mentioned she made all of you smile.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Well business brought me back to Indiana this year. After a week of meetings and training my final night I stayed at the Cambria Suites. My flight leaves so early that staying at the Cambria is very convenient.

It was first of all clean, quite and the staff is always very welcoming. I am sure i will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

We are glad that you returned this year and selected us for your accommodations. We are very convenient to the airport and are glad we can make your trip a little more comfortable.