“Everyone is friendly, professional, customer oriented.”

Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love staying here for all the reasons above.rhe location, the people and the clean rooms . The food is great and the prices reasonable. The waitress is delightful. Her name is Anna. I rarely get to stay here when I come to Indy. There is not always a room available.

• Stayed: June 2013
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

And we love having you!!! We are lucky to have a great staff and will share with Anna your review.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Absolutely great experience. We were there for 2 days of business meetings. The staff was very nice and above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were taken care of.

Bartender Anna was the definition of a great "bar keep". Fantastic!

We are demanding all of our meetings be held at Cambria's

Cant wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

What great comments and we appreciate your company having their meetings here. We look forward to your return as well.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I wanted to compliment the staff on my recent stay / business meeting at this location. Our sales group had never stayed at this chain of hotels and everyone of us commented on how much we were impressed by this hotel. Anna at the bar was the highlight of the 3 day meeting and she made all of the "forklift guys" smile.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

I will share your comments with our staff and appreciate you taking the time to write. I will let Anna know that you mentioned she made all of you smile.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Well business brought me back to Indiana this year. After a week of meetings and training my final night I stayed at the Cambria Suites. My flight leaves so early that staying at the Cambria is very convenient.

It was first of all clean, quite and the staff is always very welcoming. I am sure i will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

We are glad that you returned this year and selected us for your accommodations. We are very convenient to the airport and are glad we can make your trip a little more comfortable.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wish there were more Cambria Suites where I travel, I loved this hotel! The staff was great, the rooms are spacious and well designed with semi-separate living room and bedroom, the bathroom is amazing with walk-in shower and plenty of room, the bed and pillows were so comfortable! The only negatives are that breakfast isn't free (and rates aren't cheap) and I was on the first floor and I could hear people walking around on the floor above me. Overall though, I would definitely stay here next time I'm in Plainfield.

Stayed: April 2013

Good News!!! We do have several more Cambrias under construction now and hopefully will get many more. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

After an extremely long day of frustrating travel my entire bad mood was washed away with the very pleasant staff of this hotel. From the shuttle van driver, to Rachel at check in to John, the wonderfully attentive server at the bar, they were all so friendly and caring. The restaurant, although small, has ample selections for a hungry traveler. The rooms are very clean, well appointed, and best of all quiet. I travel this way frequently and am happy to have found this place to stay. I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We look forward to your return and will share with our staff the great comments you wrote.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Second time to visit this Cambria Suites and the room and hotel staff are wonderful. Got the package where we stay and leave our car for a short trip and the rate was lots better than long term parking at the airport. Love this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Our park and fly is a great package and we are glad you found it convenient. I appreciate you commenting on the staff as we try to make sure each of our guest feel welcomed and enjoy their stay.