“Great Experience!”

Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I really enjoyed my two night stay. The rooms were very nice and had current decorations. Everything was very clean. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The food and desserts were tasty! The only thing I would recomment is a choice between soft and firm mattresses, mine was firm and would have appreciated a soft one.

1  Thank Jayna H

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

First time staying at a Cambria Suites and what a great experience it was!!! The guest services is exceptional!! Rooms are clean, comfortable and tastefully decorated!! Thank you for helping make our wedding anniversary a memorable experience!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The room was clean, modern and had above average amenities. I could not ask for anything better for the price. The barmaid was engaging, and represented the hotel very well. Many of the travelers requirements are near by.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We hope you can back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Reservations for my stay were made by someone I was in town to discuss business with and I had no idea of where or what I would be staying in. I was totally blown away with the suite.
I could not believe it when i walked into the room(s). The front desk was extremely pleasant but the real topper was the Lobby Bistro. The waitress "Anna" was stupendous. Courteous, friendly and truly a joy to deal with. My drinks were just as I like them, the food was as good as or better than in most of the full scale restaurants I've eaten in lately. Guarantee anytime I'm in an area with a Cambria Suites facility that's where I will be staying.

Room Tip: I was in 314 which was a corner room and terrific in that I didn't have anyone next door except...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

What wonderful comments. I am happy you enjoyed the Reflect Bistro and will share with our staff your review.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

From the moment I arrived everybody was extremely friendly.
At the hotel restaurant for breakfast, Jillian went above and beyond with great customer service.
Hotel was extremely clean and it also has a great fitness center.
Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I was excited to hear you enjoyed the service and cleanliness of the hotel. Both of those items are discussed on a regular basis with our staff and is our top priority. I will let them know it is noticed and appreciated.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is a fantasically appointed hotel, completely modern and fantastically decorated. the suites have a lovely office are and bedroom area with a TV in each area.
Breakfast is not included with the suite, but they do have a very nice microwave and mini fridge in the room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

I sincerely appreciate you taking your time to write about your visit and sharing with others that may be looking for accommodations in this area. Thank you for choosing the Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This hotel was awesome. It was recommended by a coworker of mine and I'm glad he did. The hotel is new, clean, and the rooms are awesome and modern. The shower was my favorite part. The hotel restaurant was great, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The bartender Anna was awesome and it felt like I had known her my entire life. I will recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Indi in the future. I can't wait to go back for business.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

I am glad to hear we came recommended by your co-worker and you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for commenting on your stay. I appreciate the feedback and will share it with our staff.