Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I attended a business function held at the hotel recently, and the service we received at the bar was awesome. Anna took care of us, made us feel welcome, and even watched out for misuse of our bar tab. She also stayed past the end of her shift to keep the bar open for us a bit longer. Thanks Amazing Anna!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

It is wonderful to hear that Anna took such great care of your group. We are glad that you were able to enjoy the night and have a little fun after your function. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Our soccer team stayed at your hotel from Friday to Sunday. The hotel itself was nice. It was clean and we had plenty of bath towels which is always a problem when you have 5 people staying. Before we arrivied on Friday, we called the hotel to find out about the breakfast bar. We were told it cost $9.99 a person. When we explained that our entire team was staying the weekend for the tournament, we were told each family would get a voucher to be used for the breakfast bar when they checked in. Great! But when we got there and checked in, we were told there were not vouchers. The manager agreed to give us a discount on the room. When we checked out, she did give us a discount and the printed receipt show the discount. But when it came through in my checking account, it was for the full amount with no discount. I left a voice mail for the manager today (Wednesay) who will return Thursday in hopes to get this cleared up. My suggested to the hotel would be to offer events like this a better discount on the room rate or provide a hot meal to the team like other hotels in the area do (and did for this tournament).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol G

We were happy to host the soccer team and aplogize for the misunderstanding regarding the breakfast. I hope I was able to answer your questions during our conversation and again want to thank you for taking the time write a review.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The hotel was nice and quiet even though there were soccer and basketball teams there. It was nice to be able to have a room so we could come back and feed our soccer team because it was raining. That was a big plus. Anything we asked for the staff was great and got it for us and Brandi even got something and delivered it to my room that was awesome. I really hope next time we stay breakfast is included and it is a little better offerings.

Room Tip: Include free breakfast because hotels at the same caliber offer free breakfast and have a few more c...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Natalie Y

We appreciate your comments and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I am so happy to hear that our staff took such good care of our team. I will let Brandi know how you mentioned her service. We look foward to your group returning.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I am staying here, currently, for a period of 3 weeks. The rooms are amazing. The bathrooms are upgraded and very nice. The beds are super comfortable, and the room includes a lounge/office area with a couch and a desk. The room itself has 2 flatscreen televisions, a dresser, and more than enough light. Towels and sheets are clean and don't have that burnt dryer industrial smell to them. Housekeeping does a good job and the staff is very friendly. I am not used to having someone call me "ma'am" all the time! The hotel is very clean and fresh. The gym has up-to-date equipment. There's even a little bar/cafe area. It's rare to have people be so engaging and a hotel that genuinely cares about its guests. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the Indianapolis area. It's efficient, friendly, and just an all-around nice hotel to stay in. One employee, Brandi, personally came up to me in the lobby and thanked me for being a guest. It's just a great place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the hotel. We take pride in our guest satisfaction and want our guest to know how much we appreciate their business and that they selected our hotel and I am glad it is showing!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I am spoiled by staying at Omni Hotels most of the time I stay at a hotel away from home. I'm always skeptical about staying somewhere else... I found this deal on hotels.com for $79.

There were several things that made this hotel stand out:
-The bathroom felt like they put in the extra money toward making it look more like a 4 star. The bathroom is so important to me where I stay.
-There were two flat screen tv's .. one in the bedroom area and one in the "lounge" area. It is perfect for a family or even if you just don't want to watch tv in bed.
-Pool and hot tub

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My son & I stayed here while visiting Indianapolis for the High School State Finals. We were very impressed with the accomidations. My only objection was the closet door was stuck and hard to open. Will I stay here again. You bet. I hope to take my wife there next time.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
CambriaSuitesIndy, General Manager at Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

I hope you are able to come and enjoy the facilities with your wife very soon and we look foward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Had a good stay at the hotel, staff was excellent. Brandi especially gave excellent service. After leaving a computer charger in the room, she went extremely out of her way to return it, saving me about $80. Her extra effort is greatly appreciated. The rest of the staff was great too. Overall had a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank mleneweaver

Thank you for letting me know about Brandi's excellent service and that your stay was great. I'm glad she was able to get your charger returned to you.