My family and I currently staying at the Cambria Suites Plainfield and I have stay that I can't wait to check out. Though the staff are very friendly and helpful and the decor has been upgraded the overall feel though is cheap. As we are traveling with a three year old we decided that we opt for a two bedroom suite. The walls are thin, you can hear guests walking above you and what sounds as though water is running. The hot water or lack there of also leaves something to be desired. The GM on duty tried to stay that it just takes time for water to heat up. She also went on to say that the regulations state that the water can not be above 115. That rule must apply to the showers as one could burn oneself very easily. The theromstat also must be for show as it never moved from 73 the entire weekend yet it was set to 61. The windows provide no noise barrier from the outdoors as you can hear car doors shut, people carry on conversations, and semi trucks apply the breaks.
I understand that I am not staying at the Conrad but that this place just feels like all show. At the end of the day this place is nothing more than a glorified Holiday Inn Express without the complimentary breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport is conveniently located off of Interstate 70, exit 66 in Plainfield IN and is less than 10 minutes from the Indianapolis Intl Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. The Cambria hotel & suites is easy access to all of the attractions in the city listed below • Lucas Oil Stadium • Bankers Life Fieldhouse • NCAA Hall of Champions • Victory Field • Indianapolis Motor Speedway • Putman Park Road Course • Lucas Oil Racing • Eiteljorg Museum • Indiana State Museum • Children’s’ Museum • Soldiers’ and Sailors Monument • Metropolis Outdoor shopping • Splash Island • Capital City Sports Enjoy a traditional breakfast and dinner menu at Social Circle, our contemporary bistro or treat yourself to our Cheesecake Factory desserts or a drink at our full service bar featuring premium brands and local craft beer. Unwind in our pool/whirlpool or get a work out in at our Custom Fit state-of-the art fitness center. Our spacious suites offer two flat-screen televisions, a clock radio with CD player, desk with ergonomic chair, hair dryer, microwave, and refrigerator, sofa sleeper along with amenities from Bath and Body works and coffee maker with Wolfgang Puck coffee. It doesn’t matter if you stay with us once a year or once a month—at Cambria hotels & suites you're always a VIP. The vibe here is upscale but never uptight—and our modern, stylish rooms make you feel like you’ve been upgraded. Whether you’re looking for a leisure or business hotel, we feel pretty strongly that we have an experience just for you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cambria hotel & suites Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport Hotel Plainfield
- Cambria Suites Plainfield
- Plainfield Cambria Suites