“Clean & Comfy - Just Like Home!”

Best Western Circus City Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Peru
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have to admit that sometimes I can be a little hard on hotels and their cleanliness. No need to worry about criticizing this hotel. The hotel was very clean inside and out! Extremely comfortable beds and pillows. The new flat screen TV & free high-speed internet in the rooms even made me not want to leave and get my work done. I had a problem with my computer and used their free technical support. My computer ended up having a virus on it and they was still able to get me online saving me a repair bill. If you are morning person, don't even think about skipping their hot breakfast. This place had it all-from sausage, egg omelets, biscuits and gravy, danishes galore too! I am an orange juice or apple juice kind of guy when I do get to eat breakfast, but for those coffee drinkers out there, they have one of them fancy machines that make the different kind of coffees too. Pretty nice place. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool which was not freezing like other places. Bottom line, if you are in the neighborhood or remotely close, stay at this hotel and you will not regret it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

THANK YOU!!

We are extremely pleased that we met your expectations while staying with us and appreciate you sharing your experience with others. We have an exceptional team who works hard on a daily basis and I have shared your comments with all of them.

We look forward to your next visit to Peru, IN!!!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I ran into weather in my truck, kind of was a downer as I was only 50 mins from my house but I chose to stay here and did not regret it, it was a very nice hotel, it was the nicest Best Western I have been in other than the Plus's, I think that the price was a bit high, they don't give discount for truck drivers, but all and all it was a good stay

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your comments, and are pleased you enjoyed your unexpected stay with us thanks to the weather.

We hope you will visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Peru, IN....

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Circus City Inn dropped the ball by not moving this Non-Smoking King Room to an odor-free, Non-Smoking King Room. When complained, was moved to a 2 Queen Non-Smoking Room. Next day, Front desk advised management was notified. Yet, Management never followed up, or made any price adjustment. When relative called Hotel, Front Desk said I was not staying there. I had been at Hotel for 2 days!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.

As a 100% smoke free facility, we continuoulsy strive to enforce our policy, however, we occassionally have guests who do not comply, and as you are aware that smoke is a very distinctive odor and next to impossible to remove immediately, if at all.

At any time if a guest has a complaint about a smoke odor, our policy is to immediately move that guest to the same room type reserved. Unfortunately on the night you checked in we had no other king rooms or upgrades to a suite available which is why you were offered the double queen room.

Please know that I had been made aware of your situation, and once a king room had become available on 12/13/2013, the offer was made to you by myself personally at which time you had already unpacked and understandably declined our offer.

I also recall you asking me if I knew who you were, as your relative had called in asking for your room, however, I never did receive any call from anyone asking to be put through to your room unless it was before I arrived that morning of 12/13/2013 at 7:00am.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while a guest at our property and hope that this will not affect your decission to stay with BEST WESTERN at our many other locations and do hope that in your future travels to Peru, IN, you will consider staying with us once more.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed in Peru on business. I travel there on a monthly basis. This motel has and continues to be very comfortable and the staff accommodating. the internet speeds are great and I have experienced no difficulties here. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank your for your comments on your most recent stay with us.

We are pleased that we have met your expectations while a guest at our hotel, and look forward to continuing to meet and exceed them on your future stays with us while visiting Peru, IN.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Breakfast is over when the food runs out, they will not bring anymore out. Poor tv reception, no espn2. Average rooms. No visiting area in the lobby with a tv to watch, there is a tv in the eating area but they do not like anyone in there after breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Anthony,

We understand from your previous surveys you have submitted, and again, extend our apologies that we did not meet your expectations while a guest at our property.

We have reviewed your concerns with our entire staff, and as always, appreciate all comments and concerns we recieve from our guests.

Management

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Road tripped to visit pals living in Miami County Indiana & decided to get the Robinson Jacuzzi suite on 10/26/13. Was not disappointed in any way. Made reservations for midnight, but thanks to losing track of time due to a Halloween party, I came in around 4am without any problems.
Very awesome girls at desk & breakfast was good.
I will definitely be staying there again when I'm out in that area.
Other hotels in that area looked dirty, stunk of cigarettes or mildew/mold or shady characters hanging around.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased that your unplanned stay with us was enjoyable, and that you will be back to visit with us next time you are in Peru, IN.

Thank you for you encouraging comments.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Changeout the rock hard pillows and fix the grinding heating/cooling system and lower the price by $10.00 and this place could get 5 stars.

I had a spacouisjunior suite that was overall very accomodating. Beside the items noted above the only other item of consideration for change would be the aging tub/shower unit. Again for $99 pre-tax, my expectations are pretty high especially when in a remote area like Peru, Indiana.

Service, cleanliness, etc were all acceptable.

For dinner, I certainly recommend Beef O'Brady'ss about 3 miles down the road.

I'd stay here again if in the area, especially since the alternatives aren't much competition.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Circus City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thank you for your comments.

We will review your suggestions and maintenance issues with our entire team so we may continue to provide our guests with an enjoyable stay.

Jill T.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Peru
Baymont Inn & Suites Kokomo
#2 of 3 in Peru
Courtyard Kokomo
Courtyard Kokomo
#4 of 10 in Kokomo

Been to Best Western Circus City Inn? Share your experiences!