“Breakfast mostly”

Circus City Grill
Ranked #25 of 47 Restaurants in Peru
“Breakfast mostly”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I normally come here for breakfast! It depends on what I'm in the mood for our what the plan is for the day as to if I eat here or not. . If I'm out on the bike. . normally I'll stop here for breakfast before heading out for a ride. . the food is average and the prices are a Lil high in my book. . but try it out and see what you think yourself. ..

Peru, Indiana
“An absolute train wreck !”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

October 6 - 2013 Noontime. My husband and I were seated after about a 5 min. wait. That wasn't bad. Waitress brought us a menu and took our drink order. Drinks arrived quickly. But, as I sat there facing the pass through window, noticed the food was piling up and up! Numerous times I watched the ladies walk by, glancing at the food and doing nothing. One of the cooks kept ringing the bell, even stepped out a couple times to get something resolved. The food began filling up on the second level. I watched and no one knew what they were suppose to do. After telling my husband about this...he looked around and said he didn't see the manager. After 10 minutes, we finally told our waitress, if our order hadn't been cooked to please cancel. We walked out. Wasn't going to pay for what I was sure to be cold food. The place was packed and a line out the door. Obviously no one had trained the personnel properly. The food was still all jammed up in the window. Wonder how many refused to pay for cold food ?

• Visited October 2013
Midwest
“Third time.....”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

For the past year, I've been here three times and all times have been disappointed. Service was slow, items forgotten, food sat in window waiting for other entrée that was taking longer, cook didn't come in, short handed.....NO MORE CHANCES!

Visited June 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Circus City Grill in Peru, Indiana was an excellent place to eat! The food is very good, the price is great, and the service is friendly. You can't beat the place for a small restaurant. All our veterans ate there most of the time, the food was so good. Thanks Circus City Grill for making our stay in Peru better!

• Visited August 2013
Mount Vernon, Indiana
“Steak”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

There server was nice but the place itself is not. Ordered a steak and it was below average. Would not suggest going there.

Visited July 2013

Been to Circus City Grill? Share your experiences!