“Lunch buffet..”

My Pizza My Way
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Peru
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I liked the place better when it was east of chicago! I guess the ownership and management are good, I just dont care for the pizza and the way it's made. .The service is pretty good though and they do have a variety on the lunch buffet! I just don't care for the way the pizza is made thin like cardboard isn't how a pizza should Taste..

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We tried My Pizza My Way for the first time last night after becoming sick of the VERY limited food choices in Wabash and despite the tiny buffet in the corner of the room, everything was delicious! They kept the buffet full with all kinds of pizza, breadsticks (to DIE for), calzones, pasta, pepperoni filled breadsticks, etc. Plus there is a small salad bar. This was much better than eating at Pizza Hut or Papa John's in my opinion plus all you can eat for $18 for a family of four! We will definitely be coming back regularly.

1  Thank Kara T
Reviewed March 28, 2013

the staff want to make sure you get the pizza you want when visiting. They never say "we don't put that specialty pizza out for buffet" They will take request and tell you when it's out.
I recommend eating here if you like pizza!

Been to My Pizza My Way? Share your experiences!