“Outstanding food”

Dutch Cafe
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Peru
Cuisines: Dutch
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been here on several occasions, never had a bad meal.....the lunch buffet is outstanding, especially the fried chicken and the meatloaf .....great for breakfast too

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Have driven past this restaurant many times. Should have stopped long ago. Eggs toast an bacon. Excellent. Prices very fair . Service good and friendly. Will be back.
By the way try the peanut butter spread it's great.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I ordered from the menu and was not served what I ordered. The waitress said she wrote it down wrong and did not apologize. I had to call her over since she NEVER checked back with me once she brought the food. I waved another person to the table to ask her to bring me something which was NEVER delivered. The most disgusting part of my dining experience was my visit to the filthy restroom. There was feces all over the commode and also on the HANDLE. I immediately reported it but while I was at the restaurant, there was NO action taken to clean the restroom. One can only hope there is a separate restroom for the people who work there. TWO THUMBS DOWN.

3  Thank Victoria O
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I have ate here for breakfast and for lunch.. I like breakfast more than any other meal myself or should I say brunch... I am not one for lunch really but the food is great be it lunch or breakfast.. So feel free to stop by and check it out, u won't be disappointed at all. .

2  Thank James D
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This lovely little cafe across from the Grissom Air Museum features amazing, old fashioned breakfasts of Amish-made biscuits, pancakes and all the breakfast favorites. Homemade noodls and other treats are availablel for take home. Although I have never tried it, it is also open for lunch. The service by the Amish young ladies is the best. All the locals come here for breakfast.

1  Thank Vicki D

Been to Dutch Cafe? Share your experiences!