“We Will Miss It”

Add it.
Daddio's Italian Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We recently moved to Colorado from the area and will miss going here. Better than Olive Garden. Its a great local restaurant that has actually thrived. When we come home to visit I'm sure we will go.

1  Thank ZacandJenn

Reviewed May 11, 2012

If you are looking for a Mom & Pop type italian restaurant this is the one. However, stick with the pizza and garlic knots. The pasta dishes needs some work. My chicken parmesan left a lot to be desired. I can microwave a chicken patty and put on watery spaghetti at home. But the pizza is great. And the staff is exceptional. The owner checked on us several times. The atmosphere is great too.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Looking for a Mom & Pop pizza place...this is great. But pasta needs some work. My spaghetti was watery. The staff was exceptional. Just stay with the pizza.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The deep dish pizza is the best! The garlic knots are a must!

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I have eaten here 3 times now...for different occasions. The pizza is really good, not the best I've ever had but their garlic knots with cheese are amazing. I would reccomend this place to at least try out! You wont be dissapointed.

1  Thank adavenport18