All reviewsmr dineshprivate beachclean beachswimming poolbeach sideon a daily basislocal kerala cuisineseafoodmaintained roomssea facingluxury cottageincluding kidsopen to skyrelaxed vacationthe cottagesopen spacefamily get together
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We went there for our anniversary. I called them before I booked and felt comfortable about the place speaking to the Manager. After 2 bad experiences before I needed to be very sure.

It was easy to find the place, fairly well sign posted. A nice hospitable team greeted us and made us feel at home. We were allocated one of the sea facing cottages. When we got there.. the first words my wife said were.. Oh my god this is fabulous. Nice big comfortable room with a perfect view of the beach and a sit out to sit and enjoy this view. The bathroom was no expenses spared too...

We were given the menu and promised everything is freshly prepared.. and it was. Each meal better than the other. They organised a very nice candle light diner for us. The staff ensured everything was perfect. I expected a whopping big bill, they let me down here. The bill was way cheaper than I expected. Special thanks to Rahul (waiter) and Mahesh (his Manager) for going the extra mile for everything we needed. We will definitely be going back the next year..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Balasubramanyan69, Director of Sales at Malabar Ocean Front Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Mr Vijay Kutty,

Many thanks for the comments made on the trip advisor about your stay at the Malabar Ocean Front Resort. It only improves our services and we thank you immensely for having stayed at the Malabar Ocean Front Resort. We very much look forward to serving you again in the not so distant future.

Kind regards,

P.Balasubramanyan
Malabar Ocean Front Resort
Kerala

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent service, Very spacious rooms, Fresh food. Great view. Resort is very well located no boundaries between resort and ocean,.Initial plan was to spend 1 day at resort. However the location and service made us extend our stay for 2 days.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Balasubramanyan69, Director of Sales at Malabar Ocean Front Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off to write about Malabar Ocean Front Resort. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having stayed at our resort. I am sure you would give us an opportunity to serve you and your friends in the near future. Thank you once again for your stay at the Malabar Ocean Front Resort.

P.Balasubramanyan

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Excellent Property. Truely is the same as it reflects in the pictures. Spacious rooms having excellent quality fixtures. Amazing location right on the beach and also having a decent sized well maintained swimming pool. Picture perfect restaurant serving freshly cooked food. Our vacation would not had been so pleasant but for the hospitality of the staff and their availability for any kind of help. This is THE PLACE to go and get pampered!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Balasubramanyan, Director of Sales at Malabar Ocean Front Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the comments about your stay at the Malabar Ocean Front Resort. These kind of comments make us strive to offer even better services and amenities. I am sure you would come back to be our guests again in the near future. I take this opportunity to wish you, your family and friends a very happy,peaceful, prosperous and healthy year 2013. Kind regards, Balasubramanyan

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I came across the website of this property while searching for a place for a 3 days' stay. Did not think further and booked since it was holiday season. But to our surprise whatever was shown in the website was something which really was... !
Managed and run by a group of very hospitable folks.
Beautiful place and very tasty food is what u get.

• Stayed: December 2012
Balasubramanyan69, Director of Sales at Malabar Ocean Front Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear Mr Prabhu,

First of all thank you for having chosen to stay at the Malabar Ocean Front Resort. Secondly thank you for taking time off to write a review about the property.

We were equally pleased to serve you and sincerely hope to serve you again in the not so distant future.

I am joined by my team to wish you, your family and friends a very happy,peaceful,prosperous and healthy year 2013.

with warm regards,
Balasubramanyan

Reviewed November 25, 2012

had a memorable stay at the malabar ocean from the resort.it was fantastic from the word go.the booking process was smooth and professional and response quick.once in the resort,we were trasported to a different world.it is well laid out and has charming beach view cottages.the cottages are well designed (blend of traditional and modern) with exotic open to sky bathrooms.
the talking point is the men behind this resort.the service is impeccable and the staff adorable without being obtrusive.the food is absolutely home-like and sea food dishes a treat.mr dinesh kumar and his team are a hands-on team invollved in the nitty gritty of everything.i complement all of them for pampering us so much and wish them all the best and pray for their good health.dr farzan deshmukh and family

Room Tip: just book the beach facing cottages
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Balasubramanyan69, Director of Sales at Malabar Ocean Front Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for writing about Malabar Ocean Front Resort. First of all I would like to express my gratitude for having chosen Malabar Ocean Front Resort for your vacation in North Kerala. Than you sir.

We have noted to have some indoor games which would be done on priority. You can see this when you visit us next time.

Look forward to serving you soon.

Kind regards,