Midwest Inn
Best Western Plus French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$119
$159
$154
West Baden Springs Hotel(West Baden Springs)
$279
$237
Preferred Hotels
$239
$203
Preferred Hotels
Comfort Suites French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$149
ComfortSuites
$106
Knights Inn & Suites Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
$65
$114
Rosemount Motel(Bedford)(Great Value!)
$50
$114
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stayed there on the 4th and 5th of October and the room was clean.The manger Amy helped us with the detours and directions to the airport.The cleaning person that cleaned the room was very helpfull also.I thought the room was very enjoyable and would stay there again.It has a coffie mach.,refrig.and a microwave in the room that was a plus also.We don't smoke and there were no odors.Thanks again Amy!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tom s
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I booked this hotel because I saw the picture online and emailed them. Well when I talked to the person on the phone again a nice person. The shock was when I got to the hotel it was TERRIBLE. The room was so small a full size bed for two people, mattress was so soft that I woke up at 3 am. The pillow was something from a baby's bed (at least that is what it looked like) very small. I have to agree with on of the reviews furniture was outdated and the television was just as bad. The cable connection was terrible. It was just a terrible experience and for the money that I paid I wished I had of cancelled the reservation, and went across the street to the cheaper hotel. At least if it was as bad as this one I would have gotten my moneys worth and would not feel so bad. It is the Bates Motel...beware

Room Tip: Go somewhere else the price is too high and there is one across the street for 39.00 per night not 55.00
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KY_Brenda0904
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Rooms were discusting....constantly damp....and had a terrible smell of smoke and air freshener. The air freshener was a 99 cent one....stains on blankets and sheets sent us up the road ro buy a large tablecloth to sleep on. Beds and furniture must have been here from the 70s and never updated.... Sad to see since it could be the perfect place with some tlc.

• Stayed: June 2011
7  Thank Chody
Reviewed December 26, 2010

My friend and I stayed here to have great access to Paoli Peaks, which is about a mile away from the hotel. The rooms are pretty standard, nothing too fancy but nothing to complain about either. I found the beds to be quite adequate and the room was fairly clean. There aren't little things like alarm clocks or the like but it really isn't that much of an issue for $65/night. The service was nothing short of amazing. The woman at the front desk was so friendly and helpful, giving us great ideas on places to eat and helping us get a great deal on lift tickets for the peaks. My only gripe would be that the room was a little dark, but that's just because one of the lamps was dead. All in all, we truly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back. No other hotel in the area can beat the Midwest Inn for the price.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank awon34
Reviewed December 16, 2010

This a very good value for your money. It is clean, the staff are very friendly and make you welcome. I have stayed at this hotel 6-8 times in the past year and have never had a bad experience,

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business