Midwest Inn
Best Western Plus French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$119
$159
$154
West Baden Springs Hotel(West Baden Springs)
$259
$220
Preferred Hotels
$219
$186
Preferred Hotels
Comfort Suites French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$149
ComfortSuites
$106
Knights Inn & Suites Salem(Salem)(Great Value!)
$65
$114
Rosemount Motel(Bedford)(Great Value!)
$50
$120
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 26, 2010

My friend and I stayed here to have great access to Paoli Peaks, which is about a mile away from the hotel. The rooms are pretty standard, nothing too fancy but nothing to complain about either. I found the beds to be quite adequate and the room was fairly clean. There aren't little things like alarm clocks or the like but it really isn't that much of an issue for $65/night. The service was nothing short of amazing. The woman at the front desk was so friendly and helpful, giving us great ideas on places to eat and helping us get a great deal on lift tickets for the peaks. My only gripe would be that the room was a little dark, but that's just because one of the lamps was dead. All in all, we truly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back. No other hotel in the area can beat the Midwest Inn for the price.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank awon34
Reviewed December 16, 2010

This a very good value for your money. It is clean, the staff are very friendly and make you welcome. I have stayed at this hotel 6-8 times in the past year and have never had a bad experience,

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank helicpter
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I am originally from Chicago. I stayed at the Midwest Inn and I thought it was so much better than many hotels in Chicago! It's spotless, the pillows are amazingly fluffy, the management is wonderful, it's perfectly priced, the rooms are cozy without being small, and it was quiet all night! My four year old loved it too, and asked to come back - too bad we live so far away or we'd stay more often! :)

PS The manager Jane is a wonderful lady - full of stories, compassion for people, and patience!...and we only met her once!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank DahliaMama
Reviewed November 29, 2010

The manager and her husband were absolutely great from the very first night (through the 10th night), willing to do anything to make my stay go as smoothly and stress free as possible. They were usually ready with answers to my questions and if not would find the answers quickly. The room was always clean and well stocked with towels etc. and other employees friendly/always helpful . As close to home comfort as possible when you are traveling.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank countrygirl1943
Reviewed November 14, 2010

We are grandparents and this was not the place for us. We stayes three nights , my husband paid ahead. This is a working man overnight place .

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple