“Except for being hard to find, it was OK. Got directions...”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Noblesville
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Except for being hard to find, it was OK. Got directions from the front desk and finally found it. Highway noise and oythers customers were noisy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are working on getting better signage for the west end of the building.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here June 15, 2013. We attended the Tom Petty concert nearby and needed a place to crash. The hotel has a shuttle service for $8/per person each way to the venue. There are several restaurants nearby. It was quiet at night and we were able to get a good night sleep before a long road trip back home the following day. The front desk attendants were friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that the bathroom shower/tub and tile floor were pretty dirty. However, the hotel is older so it may just be to years of wear. We would stay here again as we loved the shuttle service and the general location.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor to avoid potential noise issues.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am very glad to hear that you had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for your positive review.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Two of stayed in the room; however, only one of us could shower. When my husband finished showering, there was a foot of dirty, soapy water in the bottom of the tub. Since it was close to check out time, I went ahead and just got dressed to go downstairs and complain. The water NEVER went down in the half hour it took us to depart the room. I went to front desk to tell them of the disgusting issue, and she said that if I had called and had someone come up, I could have then taken a shower. I asked for some kind of compensation for this and was met with a blank stare and a "no, but I can have someone go up there and fix it now, and you can go up and shower". It was noon at this time and I was already dressed to leave on the rest of our trip, so this notion was ridiculous, and she knew it! I can't believe nothing whatsoever could be offered to compensate for such an oversight - not to even be able to shower in a motel room!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest of the Super 8 Noblesville. I am very sorry this happened to you. We did have our maintenance go up to the room right after you left and I am happy to say it was simply the drain stopper was down. As part of our cleaning routine we close the drains to insure no drips or leaks are coming from the facet and the tub is fully dry before a guest checks in. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travels.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

As always this hotel was amazing and the staff friendly as ever. I will continue to stay here and use this hotel when I stay in the Noblesville area. Plus besides the staff you can't find a hotel better located within walking distance of many places to eat and shop.

Room Tip: A room on the second floor is generally quieter if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Made online reservations. $59one night Got to the hotel, found out they canceled my reservation.was suggested that I book z room for $89 Told that there was nothing that could be done even after showing them the conformation screen/number . Asked front desk employee for a manager. Was told she was "the front desk attendant,therefore in charge". Asked for 1800 number, she rattled it off very fast. Acted put out when I asked her for a pen to write it down. Called 1800 number, "complaint being forwarded....we'll call you Tuesday"....so they advised me to ask for a general manager at the location. I went back in the building with a number from a complaint....lo and behold, the front desk lady is no longer the only one in charge....Ms. Gragg general manager is available. After talking with her, and told several times that "I couldn't possibly have booked a) for that price b)for that location c)for that night, she found me a room for $62......the room was OK for what we needed (a close place after the concert). Room was dirty, shower was dirty, shower handrail was exposed PVC pipe, door at the end of the hallway was still broken.

• Stayed: June 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest of the Super 8 Noblesville. There was a major miscommunication between our Central reservation System in which you made your reservation and the system we work with on property. I am very sorry this happened to you. I assure you that this matter will be looked into. Once again, I apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travels.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 5, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville
Courtyard Indianapolis Noblesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis NE - Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!