“Hotel is ok but not spectacular. Because it is now smoke...”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Noblesville
Reviewed April 11, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed overnight on a Friday night. The room was Ok. Nothing to write home about. Overall maintenance of property could be improved; especially in the pool area. The swimming pool liner was coming down in several areas. Mixed review on the staff. Even for the value price, there are other hotels within $20-$30 per night that are much better. I should have paid the extra money to get a better bed and I would have slept much better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I do apologize that you are unhappy with our hotel. I am please to let you know that we soon will be undergoing LOTS of new changes, including our beds. I encourage you to come back and give us another try. Your continued business mean so much to us, I would like to show you what we can offer at our hotel.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I happened to pass by bristol on my way to nashville and decided to stay at the super8. I found the room to be clean and nice. No traffic noise even though hotel is located off the exit. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. I appreciate them making my stay super nice. I will definitely stay at this hotel whenever i pass by bristol. Thank you very much super 8 staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your review, we love to get positve feedback from our guest. It helps to incourage our team to keep up the good work.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

it was very good service. My room was clean and roomy. it is close to shopping and lots of places to eat.the pool was also nice .we didnt like the pillows could be better.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to take this time to personally thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 Noblesville. We know that you have many choices when traveling and your business is very much appreciated. We have since started changing our pillow types to offer a better standard to our guest. We hoep to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed here over the weekend and I have to say that the night staff is the reason why my stay was so pleasant. The guy, I think his name is Sharod made me feel at home. He went out of his way to meet all of my needs and he was very polite to me and my family. Breakfast and coffee were always ready on time and it was just an awesome experience. I will continue to stay here whenever I'm in town.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review about our hotel and staff. We love to get comments like this one. I will be sure to share with Sharrod, I am sure he will be thrilled. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Excellent place to stay when the icestorm hit and we needed a comfortable economic place to stay the night when we could not travel back home.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad we could be there when you needed us. Hopefully we’ll see you again soon, under better weather conditions. 

Brandalyn Gragg

Also consider these accommodations in or near Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Courtyard Indianapolis Noblesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis NE - Noblesville
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!