“Staff was great but there were some facility problems.”

Quality Inn Noblesville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Noblesville
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Since I have family in Noblesville this was my 5th stay at the Super 8. I stayed five nights while visiting for Christmas. The staff was great. But there were several problems that were beyond their control. The lock on the "back" door did not work during my stay. This was a concern to me as a woman staylng alone. The pool was dirty and the heater was not working several days. The ice machine never worked during my stay. I will stay at the Super 8 again due to the reasonable cost and the close proximity to my family. However, please give the staff what they need to make your guests' stays as pleasant as possible and what they pay for.

Room Tip: My room was in the middle of the first floor on the parking lot side of the hotel. I was not distur...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was! We do apologize for the lock on the entrance door; we are in the process of getting this fixed, along with our ice machine. Since this has been a major guest problem we do keep bags of ice available at the front desk, so I hope that we were able to get you ice when you needed it. I do hope that your next stay with us is much more pleasant. Again thank you for your time we truly appreciate your business and your comments about our faculty.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The hotel was clean & neat and I love the staff....Problem in my room was 1) the drain
in bathroom sink would not life up so it wouldn't drain 2) the tv reception was very
poor for several channels.

Isn't there some way rooms could be checked to eliminate problems like this?

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay, I would like to thank you for you comments about our staff. They are a great team! We will address the drain and television problems that you experienced, thank you for bringing those matters to our attention. Again than k you for your time and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

During our stay, our toilet would not flush in the bathroom. I understand these things happen but was astonished when I called the front desk to report the plumbing problem. They ask if I wanted to come get the plunger myself from the front desk and fix the problem myself. What kind of hospitality is this? The desk clerk actually thought a paying guest should repair their own toilet!!
We ended up switching room because the hotel staff could not fix the problem. I won't stay at a Super8 again!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

I'm concerned about the plumbing and staff problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay
a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

I do hope you give us another try, this is not normal practive for our hotel.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was our 20th bednight at a Super 8 in a recent 25-night trip,
so we are both experienced and pleased with most of our "8 experiences."
One small tip to Noblesville Staff: check ALL your light bulbs daily. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. Thank you for your kind comment to my staff during your stay. We will deffinatly check the bulbs. We hope to see you again real soon. Again thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

General Manger

Reviewed November 16, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SuperServiceSeeker, General Manager at Quality Inn Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis NE - Noblesville
Courtyard Indianapolis Noblesville
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers

Been to Quality Inn Noblesville? Share your experiences!