“Food always delicious”

Panera Bread
Ranked #75 of 146 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 28, 2014

When in Noblesville we often stop at this Panera Bread. The workers at the register are always very helpful and having tried several of their sandwiches, soups and salads, we've never had a bad meal. We enjoy the music being soft so we can talk while dining and highly recommend this Panera Bread!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food at Panera is what took my daughter-in-law, two granddaughters and me to the Panera in Noblesville, IN. However, the friendliness and cutomer service of the staff is what will ensure that I return on my next trip. My 6-year-old granddaughter wanted dessert. And, like any 6-year-old she couldn't make up her mind. The young lady who waited on us answered all of my granddaughter's questions, and there were many, with a smile on her face, a wonderful attitude, considration, and courtesy. She is certainly a top notch employee. Unfortunately, I don't remember her name.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I'm traveling for work I often stop for a healthy lunch at Panera. It os a good alternative to the burger spots. Quick service. Efficient Staff. Healthy ingredients. Lots of options. My favorite is bean soup and Greek salad. This last time the person who took my order was most pleasant.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Panera is always tasty but the two girls working the register had nasty attitudes. I come here for a relaxing dinner and they don't make me feel welcome.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Need a hot meal that is filling and healthy? Head over to Panera's, that is where everyone is.

Despite the crowds, service is prompt. The food is freshly made with each order. I am happy to report their organic apples have vastly improved.

Calories by the item are very helpful too.