“Excellent sushi!”

Sushi Yama
Ranked #64 of 147 Restaurants in Noblesville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We ordered the Spicy Spider, Indiana, Spicy Tuna and a roll that was sweet (can't remember the name). All rolls were great, but the specialty rolls were especially good. We will definitely go back again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Nothing special, but they are consistent, timely, friendly which goes a long way for me. I've never had a bad experience in the several times I've been there.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

So glad I decided to try this tripadvisor rec'd restaurant nearby my hotel. Obscure location in an unassuming stripmall, and interior decor that transports one to "big trouble in little china (japan)". What they lack in design taste, they make up for in food taste. I had the edamame (which was a tad salty) and the sushi sampler. Sushi was very fresh and the nigiri had very generous cuts of fish. Nice service to boot. Check it out...

Reviewed July 24, 2011

This place has great sushi. Nothing more and nothing less to say.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Always fresh and fantastic!! My kids love to eat here too.