“Love it!”

Cuisines: Japanese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Always fresh and fantastic!! My kids love to eat here too.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“FAV!”
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Been all over indy,,,including to all of the higher priced and supposedly more chic and trendy places to eat for sushi...but if good sushi is what you want...this place is it..I live 40 miles away...and I will still drive to noblesville just to get my miso soup,,seaweed salad and the sushiyama special!

• Visited January 2011
Noblesville, Indiana
“Who knew you could get good sushi in Noblesville?”
Reviewed November 4, 2010

The sushi here is really pretty good. Better than Kona Jacks, almost as good as Mika Sushi in Portland OR. The restaurant has next to no atmosphere, so we usually opt for carry-out.

1 Thank Corkscrewaroni
Noblesville, Indiana
“Smells like the nail parlor next door.”
Reviewed February 16, 2008

As soon as you walk in you smell the odor the nail polish/remover from the place next door. The people are very nice, but the problem with conversation was there. I needed a fork and the waitress had no clue as to what I was saying. I understood that it's an ethnic resturant but to pay for something that I wanted to enjoy, this was a problem. I was finally able to get the fork.
The food was good, though. Arrived in a decent time. Tea was hot and refilled promptly.
All in all, I say just get rid of that odor.

1 Thank SisterAnnie